GenHeal HGH feed back wanted

No seal! Guess the best way to describe it would be go pic up testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) test from the Pharmacy then order some peps and compare! Genheal will compare to Pharma Test as far as packaging with instructions Lot # production Date and Exp date,

Compare to generic or peptides that look the same Nothing on those.

Word. If somebody has some Pharma pics/boxes up close to compare ??

PB, I didn t get the logic on the last sentence? Its late here lol

Thank u sir-

have u ever used peptides? Thats what generic GH looks like actually Peptide prolly has more of a label than Gen GH

Day three nothing to really comment on. Sleep is still great I find my self waking aprox 4 hour earlier than normal This is a plus for me. Made the arrangement's for labs yesterday. So that's done.

Day three nothing to really comment on. Sleep is still great I find my self waking aprox 4 hour earlier than normal This is a plus for me. Made the arrangement's for labs yesterday. So that's done.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm sorry but I'm just super freakin' pumped about the possibilities with this. I cannot wait to see the labs PB! Thanks for doing this!:bowdown:

any time. I recommend anyone check the labs on all products other wise how do you know what you getting is good! Just wise imo.

So no shot today taking the day off will resume tomorrow

Anyone buying kigs right now after that mess deserves what they get! seriously the writing is on the wall. I'll gladly spend a few extra bucks and go with pharm grade and not have to worry about underground made gh.

Anyone buying kigs right now after that mess deserves what they get! seriously the writing is on the wall. I'll gladly spend a few extra bucks and go with pharm grade and not have to worry about underground made gh.

and honestly, it's not that much more if you thing about the risks of underdosing, etc. I've seen kigs going for more from some sources than Genheal.

More sources don't carry the pharm grade because the profit margins are much less with it. Some of these guys are paying 50 bucks per 100iu of some random low grade HGH from china I am not exagerating I can get some garbage HGH for that price from a source if I buy 10 or more kits, they have grey tops and come as a loose powder lol. I wouldn't even think about injecting that shit but to each his own. They then slap a label on it and maybe dress it in a box and make 4-6 times their money back per kit. That is 400-600% return on their money! Or even worse they spend nothing but the cost of vials and a box and just put a filler in the vials :( with those profit margins the least the bastards can do is sell real stuff even if low grade crap

With the pharm grade they would be lucky to make 40% per kit.

this is why we have so much crap and not enough good stuff.

and honestly, it's not that much more if you thing about the risks of underdosing, etc. I've seen kigs going for more from some sources than Genheal.

Last edited:
More sources don't carry the pharm grade because the profit margins are much less with it. Some of these guys are paying 50 bucks per 100iu of some random low grade HGH from china I am not exagerating I can get some garbage HGH for that price from a source if I buy 10 or more kits, they have grey tops and come as a loose powder lol. I wouldn't even think about injecting that shit but to each his own. They then slap a label on it and maybe dress it in a box and make 4-6 times their money back per kit. That is 400-600% return on their money! Or even worse they spend nothing but the cost of vials and a box and just put a filler in the vials :( with those profit margins the least the bastards can do is sell real stuff even if low grade crap

With the pharm grade they would be lucky to make 40% per kit.

this is why we have so much crap and not enough good stuff.

On another fourm im on a guy gets human grade, he wants going nuts on just 1IU ED. he said the fatloss was nuts......i can only imagine what he pays per kit??

On another fourm im on a guy gets human grade, he wants going nuts on just 1IU ED. he said the fatloss was nuts......i can only imagine what he pays per kit??

Kind of makes you wonder how many people have actually experienced fully dosed HGH lol. Any updated today Phattie B?

Sorry was lazy today so heres yesterday 4iu nothing really to report different. I will say I like my sleep and a ggod nap isn't bad either. As I was lying on th couch for that nap I did notice a slight tingling in my right pals an little finger. I only caught it cause im looking for every thing at the moment. LOL It was very slight and I just had the surgery one the shoulder of the same side.

So I just chalk it up to obsevasion at this point and nothing more.

I will Note this now! Inorder to give everyone a chance to provide feed back.

I would input from the dose you would actually like to see takin for the labs? I'm just curious about this. As I am running 4iu once a day right now. Considering I have 2 previous bloods showing IGF1 levels to compare. Not sure if there posted in this thread or the GH vs Peps thread Zeek started. Any how I'm contimplating testing at 4iu for whats it been a week and couple days by then?

Or a different dose? If a mention a different dose please give a clear explination of your reasoning. Just don't post up dumb as numbers for no reason. Listen guys not alot of people will even do labs. Little own share the results with everyone. I do these for my personal use and share it as a learning experience. That being said I like to experiment like everyone else! I would like to see more people get on the band wagaon and help further reel life science behind this stuff!

lol well it coulg be TNT or Arsinic! I'm thinking 1iu of either of those would be pretty fuckered up.

As for your above question regarding the difference from Chinese Pharma and Generics!

My understanding is to Actually qualify for Pharma they certian criteria and standards to meet to maintain this status. Simular to what we in the states have also. Where its the same as our I don't know.

I will give you a little insight I have come across. In my discoverys and I would consider this a BEST case scinerio. Well talk abot Rips for a moment. Story is they are made in a facility that used to manufatcture another High grade Phama GH. There was a partner ship that desolved and 1 half of that partneship ended up with the brand name. The factory lives on as some thing else. Still caplable of manufacturing gh. No longer have the standards either. To maintain Pharma quality.

Again thats best case scinerio for the end user. Still dosen't hold anyone to accountability. In the same fasion!

By the way there are pictures of both vials and boxes in this thread.

Last edited:
I will also note there is a couple handly little creases in the aluminum top. Almost a perferation but not quite. Makes it very easy to peal the Aluminum top off and remove the rubber stopper so you can get every last dribble. I for one appriciate this.

in response to your question I would like to see labs at 3-4IU. Reason being this... Since you have your labs posted for your bass, I would like to see that a "replacement" dose of Genheal is capable of raising levels. When you start using higher and higher amounts, the numbers can get blurry because even if there is just a small amount of HGH in it, you will see SOME increase. By just sticking to a replacement dose and getting tested you can have a better understand of how higher doses will affect you. Just my opinion though.

This is my thought also! But I am open to suggestions. I will follow this thread closely for the next few days. I will post my final decision Friday am be for the test. I will be having GH serum test and IGf 1 both tested.

As for today just pinned another 4iu nothing exciting to post other than this at this moment.

I will also note there is a couple handly little creases in the aluminum top. Almost a perferation but not quite. Makes it very easy to peal the Aluminum top off and remove the rubber stopper so you can get every last dribble. I for one appriciate this.

stop teasing me :bawling: get me the result now!

If you have been using gh long enough you have definitely run into low end stuff or no gh in it at all stuff :nopity: It's a tax of sorts you have to pay when messing with black market stuff.

Kind of makes you wonder how many people have actually experienced fully dosed HGH lol. Any updated today Phattie B?

If you have been using gh long enough you have definitely run into low end stuff or no gh in it at all stuff :nopity: It's a tax of sorts you have to pay when messing with black market stuff.

Yeah, I just want to make sure that my first time running it that doesn't happen to me. But I know it's part of the risk.

Back