getting a source!

Easto said:
I hear they have weekly draws for free gear! Everyone go sign up, NOW!!!!!
:D :D :D

sweet! just signed up...can't wait to get my Mexican Steroid Suppliers list! LOL.......
bwahaha!
god bless

If that sites sources are that easily accessible for you, what makes you think it will be tough for the cops? It's too risky Bro!!

Easto said:
If that sites sources are that easily accessible for you, what makes you think it will be tough for the cops? It's too risky Bro!!

Exactly! The sources they have are much more likely to get busted or be under surveilance.

As best I recall that is a pay advertisement board isn't it? In other words, not member refer list. I'm on a pay board that does have member referal ONLY list, and it hardly ever, ever changes, either adding or removing anyone.

From what I recall about the above board though its a way for some kid to make money, if I'm wrong I'm wrong, like V**'s old list.

Why pay there are boards that have open source posting, which would be as safe as the ones you'd pay for, refer back to Easto's post

JohnnyB

SW isn't that bad.

I happen to be one of the guys listed on there and I certainly havn't been busted or scammed anyone. SW is one of the few sites where users can openly comment on / review the performance of listed sources which imho is a good thing.

For the record no-one from SW ( eg admin or mods ) gets any freebies or discounts from me and yet all the reviews I get are positive. So the theory that they earn commission from the sources they promote is wrong ( at least in my case ).

Last edited:
skinnyhb said:
hmmm... one guy who is pro for the site has 1 post, and the other has 9.

haha, the guy with 9 posts has been around much longer than you have. and me for that matter. post count dont mean shit, its your rep. ask teh mods about sbc, youll be pleseantly surprised

hmmm... one guy who is pro for the site has 1 post, and the other has 9.

Yes.........I have to laugh about this one as well.................Post count doesn't mean Shit! Here I'm just a new member to this board but I've been on the boards for almost 3 years now. And your right bronco944........ "newsbc" has been around for ever it seems. Great bros never die!:D

Peace Out!

Back