Getting Girl PG while on Juice.....

tommygunn76

Ok I was just wonder about getting a girl PG while on roids. Will it cause birth defects or make the baby un healthy? Reason Y I am wonder is my wife is wanting to get get PG but I dont wanna try until I am off the juice. Any feed back would be great guys.

This topic is talked about alot here so u should get alot of responses
I do know u can get her prego, and I don't believe there will be any complications

damn thats a good question..Im interested.

I'm guessing no, because birth defects occur because of gene and/or chromosome problems and roids don't mess with that stuff (at least not that I've read). other than that drug/alcohol getting into the baby's system while its developing would obviously cause problems as well.

unless there are permanent gene/chromosome damage from long term roid use...but in terms of being on cycle or off probably makes little difference.

Would like to hear the opinion of someone with a med background (I'm finance so what do I know)

I had gotten my fianc'e pregnant 4-6 weeks into my cycle. My little girl is 7 months old now and is healthy as can be. It may be harder to do with different compounds though. It's said that when on cycle the chances of having a girl are really high. Don't know why or if it's true just thought it was interesting.

I had gotten my fianc'e pregnant 4-6 weeks into my cycle. My little girl is 7 months old now and is healthy as can be. It may be harder to do with different compounds though. It's said that when on cycle the chances of having a girl are really high. Don't know why or if it's true just thought it was interesting.

Congrats bro. I honestly would love to have a boy. A little girl would have me sitting up late at night waiting with a shotgun for her boyfriend lmao but as long as its healthy i dont care if its a boy or girl

Congrats bro. I honestly would love to have a boy. A little girl would have me sitting up late at night waiting with a shotgun for her boyfriend lmao but as long as its healthy i dont care if its a boy or girl

thanks bro. Ya I wanted a boy too but like you said as long as it was healthy I was happy regardless.

Ok I was just wonder about getting a girl PG while on roids. Will it cause birth defects or make the baby un healthy? Reason Y I am wonder is my wife is wanting to get get PG but I dont wanna try until I am off the juice. Any feed back would be great guys.

Should not come into effect, however I am not a Doctor so i would advise to ask him!

I'm really starting to disbelieve anything ever said about AAS lowering sperm count. I got my girl pregnant while in the middle of a test/deca/mast cycle. It seems like there are tons of us with on-cycle-babies and most of the pro's have kids with years of heavy cycling.

And there are absolutely no negative side effects to your baby! I have deeply looked into this and there is nothing.

I would vote no on this one. I dont know if it had anything to do with it or not but my friend and his wife had a baby mid cycle and their girl has cerebral palsy. Just saying....... not worth the risk! Good luck on which ever way you choose!

Kevin

Our RNA coding is constantly changing, minute by minute based on what we are adding to our bodies chemically. If it were me, I would truck on if my wife and I got pregnant unintentionaly. However, if we were actually planning that shit, I would wait tell post cycle just to be safe, you know?

I bring my 6 year old daughter shooting with me. That way when she gets older, no guy will wanna mess with her. She'll be an ace with an arsenal of guns.

I was doing research a few months ago and I know there are certain steroids that determine whether you will have a boy or a girl

First off Congrats Chriswho! Thank you all for your feed back, I was surfing the web on this subject and didnt find much on it, instead I ended up reading on differnt roids and PCT hahahah, it funny how I get side tracked hahahah

not basicly a AAS thread, then moved to ths section.

Back