getting your girl pregnant while on cycle

wasn't sure wher to put this so I just threw it into this section..

Ok, ok, I know this has been discussed a million times before, but most the questions I have seen were in regards to TRT doses and how you still can get a girl pregnant if using HCG (or even if you dont use HCG if low doses of TRT)..

However on the internet I have read that while on high doses (i.e. 600-800mg test per week for say 12 weeks) that you won't be able to get her pregnant after a couple weeks on the test?? I suppose what I want to know is what is the science of the correlation between test production and sperm production (if any) and does taking test even reduce your chances of getting her pregnant or does it have no effect at all??

there have been several people here who got their wife or girlfriend pregnant while on cycle. i wouldnt use it for birth control.

yeah.. wishful thinking.. my girl wants to come off the pill cause its making her depressed and shit, i hate rubbers was just hoping there was another option. damn it. :(

Get snipped if that's an option for you. What about the birth control that gets implanted. I don't know if the sides are different but its worth checking into

Being on cycle or trt can supress something making it more difficult in some men. I got my girl pregnant while on a good amount. I know several others who did as well so I wouldn't trust that.

My buddy went to an endo to talk about trt and he wants to have children. The endo told him it's impossible to get wifey pregnant while on trt. Another dumbass doc. Hcg helps with lh but HMG increases lh and fsh but it's very expensive.

You would need to get the sperm test done to see how many swimmers you have and how they are working but yes you can make babies while on gear.

Get snipped if that's an option for you. What about the birth control that gets implanted. I don't know if the sides are different but its worth checking into

The side effects are the same or more severe with an implantable hormonal birth control like Implanon.

OP: What about an Implantable Uterine Device or IUD, changing brands or a Non-hormonal birth control for her?

Oh wow - we plan on having kids - so it sounds like being on gear can make it more difficult?

I'm 44 and she' 39 so if we're going to have children it will have to be soon.

I don't plan on coming off gear - oh hell no. :(

Any statistics on birth defects while on gear? Gotta wonder.

I wasn't able to turn up any statistics per se. But, I did find these (Fetal Programming: Prenatal Testosterone Excess Leads to Fetal Growth Retardation and Postnatal Catch-Up Growth in Sheep & Fetal Programming: Prenatal Testosterone Treatment Causes Intrauterine Growth Retardation, Reduces Ovarian Reserve and Increases Ovarian Follicular Recruitment) which do link prenatal testosterone to a myriad of negative effects on the developing fetus and the offspring in adult life.

In short excess T in the Mother's system has been shown to retard fetal growth (low-birth weight) and markers for certain adult have been shown to be present in animal models.

Monster

Thanks for the info Monster. I should have been more specific though. Has there been any abnormalities from males taking AAS and females having birth defects. In other words, if I'm on AAS and get my wife pregnant is the baby going to be okay? As mentioned earlier in this thread it may be more difficult to get her pregnant right? Or easier?

Thanks for the info Monster. I should have been more specific though. Has there been any abnormalities from males taking AAS and females having birth defects. In other words, if I'm on AAS and get my wife pregnant is the baby going to be okay? As mentioned earlier in this thread it may be more difficult to get her pregnant right? Or easier?

No, no sign of birth defects attributed to the father being on gear as far as I've been able to turn up.

Back