Gh is amazing

phatboy

I just had to say that this stuff is awesome. ive been using it for about six weeks and i can see body fat loss already. my girlfriend and gym homies can see a difference too. i do no cardio and my abs are just as good as guys 80lbs lighter. dont get me wrong im far from shredded and i still have luv handles. i still have a long way to go. im just excited because i can see results already.

My fingers are numb, my elbow hurts but i feel great.:D

I love it too. I've been on a month and can't really lift much. But tonight in the gym doing lateral raises and curls I had veins popping out all over my delts and traps.

I've been on the jintropin for over 2 months now, much lower doses though. Its keeping me lean and I am the biggest I've ever been, and my fingers have been numb for weeks

LAWNSAVER said:
ED? How long will you be taking it??

The results are more profound if you take them longer!!

yes ed. ima stay on thru june or july. ima lower my dosage to 4 units after im done with the present kit. dude i cant wait to see more fat loss. wanna impress im 27 and im using serostim.

how long should you go on GH and will the hand numbing deal be bad for you in the long run you think? Also what are you guys paying for it? I heard it's really expensive

sixonetwoseventyfive said:
I haven't seen you for about 3 weeks but you were looking jacked to the gills then. God help us.

check your PM bro.

Thanks bro, things have been coming along, looking to catch the benhc video you posted

JohnnyB said:
Stay at 6iu would get expensive

JohnnyB

hell yeah it would be. ive been a little lucky as far as gh. i couldnt afford it at regular price. hell i wouldnt pay for gh at half the regular price.

I have never done and can't say but IMO for price unless rich is way over-rated.
I am 34 maintain 240 lb+ bodyweight and 12% to 15% bf yr round and never taken igf nor gh just aas.

I just don't want young people taking out $3,000.00 loans for a 6 month cycle of this I think they can't substitute this for hard work.

Yes I hear it makes your joints sore and tired often?

I guess since I never took it I should not criticize but for I never been a big fan of gh until it comes down to $100.00 a kit and that may never happen.

it really depends on what you are taking it for. I have gotten to a point where I am not growing from steroids alone, so now I am trying gh and lots of insulin to see if I can get things moving again

DangerousGrounds said:
I have never done and can't say but IMO for price unless rich is way over-rated.
I am 34 maintain 240 lb+ bodyweight and 12% to 15% bf yr round and never taken igf nor gh just aas.

I just don't want young people taking out $3,000.00 loans for a 6 month cycle of this I think they can't substitute this for hard work.

Yes I hear it makes your joints sore and tired often?

I guess since I never took it I should not criticize but for I never been a big fan of gh until it comes down to $100.00 a kit and that may never happen.

bro i feel ya on this one man. like i said i just got lucky.

Back