Gh is amazing

I used neutropin and serostim for a yr staright and I wasn't impressed at all...Could be my young age, I may try the chinese gh before too long...

ironfist said:
I used neutropin and serostim for a yr staright and I wasn't impressed at all...Could be my young age, I may try the chinese gh before too long...

Oh shit......not good news considering the fact that I'm looking into it myself.

Could you give me more details on your GH usage? Dose, frequency, AS, etc..............

By the way how old are you?

you should take all of the gh in the morning as this is when your gh levels are at their lowest. Also the numbing in your hands and fingers are the carpral tunnel syndrome that it causes, that means your taking too much gh.

fame2002 said:
you should take all of the gh in the morning as this is when your gh levels are at their lowest.

I think that is the first time I've seen that recommendation.....care to elaborate ?

its a proven fact that the gh levels in a persons body are at their lowest in the morning. At night your gh levels are much higher, and also while sleeping they are high, as gh plays a big role in your sleep.

fame2002 said:
its a proven fact that the gh levels in a persons body are at their lowest in the morning. At night your gh levels are much higher, and also while sleeping they are high, as gh plays a big role in your sleep.

I was not disputing that they are lowest in the AM........., but everything I have ever seen posted by vets using GH says to split up your dosages.

oh, ok. Splitting it up is ok, especially at that dose (didnt see how muchhe was taking) but i wouldnt take it at night, i would take half in the am upon waking, and again maybe in mid afternoon.

DangerousGrounds said:
I have never done and can't say but IMO for price unless rich is way over-rated.
I am 34 maintain 240 lb+ bodyweight and 12% to 15% bf yr round and never taken igf nor gh just aas.

I just don't want young people taking out $3,000.00 loans for a 6 month cycle of this I think they can't substitute this for hard work.

Yes I hear it makes your joints sore and tired often?

I guess since I never took it I should not criticize but for I never been a big fan of gh until it comes down to $100.00 a kit and that may never happen.

It is getting cheaper (In Europe the popular thing now is the 36 IU Genetonorm, selling for 50-60 bucks) but until manufacturing becomes more cost-effective, chances of prices reaching sane levels any time soon are not that high.

I want to use GH so bad,

I have one more football season to go, then I will focus on bodybuilding

GH is the way to go. I have done one cycle about 4 months long

Loved it then

Cant wait to use it now. It is getting a lot cheaper

newbie question please

There is a life extention center in GA my buddy has bought GH from a lot, but they are real expensive- is GH made underground at all?

Edit -- Biggie

Cant post the other part that you posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Conan35 said:
I want to use GH so bad,

I have one more football season to go, then I will focus on bodybuilding

GH is the way to go. I have done one cycle about 4 months long

Loved it then

Cant wait to use it now. It is getting a lot cheaper

How much were you using Conan and what brand was it?

Injection time depends on your hgh levels or what works for you best. The body was designed to use most of it's hgh at night. Insulin levels are down at this time so hgh can be released. I am using mine at night, I have low hgh/igf-1 so it seems to be the best for me.

JohnnyB

needsize said:
I've been doing 1/2 first thing in the morning, the othe half after my workout at 4:30pm

i usually take mine before my workout. especially when im using insulin. im gonna take it after while im cycling off insulin. will taking them both together (after your workout) make one work less?

Last edited:
slicli said:
trevdog, how does gh compare to R3?

Keep in mind that I have limited experience with both gh and IGF Long R3. Having said that, here are my impressions:

IGF is clearly superior in terms of LBM gains. The effect is much more dramatic. However, the fatigue makes it impractical for me to use some of the time.

GH is superior for fat loss. I did feel like I noticed a visible difference almost overnight, however I agree with the general consensus that this is a compound that is best used over long periods. It also heals connective tissue injuries that otherwise would linger for months. IGF may also have this effect and it may even be better for injuries, but I didn't use IGF during a time that I had any such injuries.

In sum, my feeling is that if you are filthy rich, you might consider staying on GH most of the time and runnigg IGF as often as every other month if you like it. If you are going to choose one or the other, let your goals guide you. If you are the poor student type, don't use either - you get more bang for your buck with testosterone, trenbolone, etc.

needsize said:
it really depends on what you are taking it for. I have gotten to a point where I am not growing from steroids alone, so now I am trying gh and lots of insulin to see if I can get things moving again

Needsize said a mouth full here. I know it's hard for younger guys to believe, but there comes a point where the gains quit happening with even big doses of AAS's. Just like you plateau as a natural bodybuilder. And it gets more difficult just to maintain what you have achieved as you age. As I have said, this is the right time for GH and insulin. Somewhere around age forty, I found it nearly impossible to stay big and to stay lean at the same time. I have actually improved in every way since starting GH and sensible insulin use.
I agree with Trev. Unless you have hit the wall with anabolics, spend your money on test etc.
Also, I do not discount ironfist's remark that he got little out of GH. I believe that the body defends itself against perceived excesses in certain hormones. A guy his age is probably generating endoGH at the high normal end of the scale, and might not see the results that an old man like me would see. Personally, exoGH has produced rather dramatic results. I'm never "off".

Inject it where ever you have fat ,love handles ,pecs,stomach, along lats. Taper down when you done enough. HGH can do wonderous things and it can Fuck you up too.

Back