Ghost pharma??

Lswonmatt

Anyone ever used any of there gear ? Looks like good prices on gear... Anyone tried the Sustanon (sust) 300 and dbol ?

I have heard of them, they are suppose to have good products from what I've read. You prob won't find much info on here about them. I think they are an email based company if I'm not mistaken.

Yea I was looking through theirs and gearpro prices gearpro seems higher and has a higher minimum order at $200 and ghost pharma has better prices plus $100 minimum jus wonder if the gear is any good

Red Diamond Pharma Test C is 25 bucks, 25 dollor shipping no minimum order, and 20 at Jintani Labs, with 35 dollar shipping overseas no minimum order. Seems they make up on it with the shipping.

Well ghost has a $25 shipping after the $100 minimum for the gear so basically $125 the bottom line for them it seems

Anyone ever used any of there gear ? Looks like good prices on gear... Anyone tried the Sustanon (sust) 300 and dbol ?

i orderd from them almost a month ago and still no gear!they were quick to reply to emails at first but ive been emailing them for them for 2 weeks with no responce.:confused: I will repost should he actualy make good on this.

Bumpity...you hear anything yet?

nope!! i gave up and placed an order else where.the only place.the only place i can even find info on them is extremeironbb that place is fuckin joke and seems to me like its all based around fake gear almost all post's are by the same 4 people.. fuck both of them.

nope!! i gave up and placed an order else where.the only place.the only place i can even find info on them is extremeironbb that place is fuckin joke and seems to me like its all based around fake gear almost all post's are by the same 4 people.. fuck both of them.[/QUOTE
got my order to day ...i had given up on getting it and figured i just got scammed "2 1/2 month t/a" and quit reply'n to my emails .. very supries i even got it.

Back