Going ALL OUT for the next 6 months !!! It's show time once again !!

Probably got busted with all that gear, no way law enforcement would think its all for one person, probly lookin at dealer charges if that's the case. He's either dead or locked up, but hopin for the best.

Probably got busted with all that gear, no way law enforcement would think its all for one person, probly lookin at dealer charges if that's the case. He's either dead or locked up, but hopin for the best.

That's a pretty shadey first post, and on an old thread lol.

My apologies, did not mean to disrespect anyone on here. I just had been following this log along with viewing many others for the past year and finally decided to start posting, I think I should have waited. Now I feel like I just fumbled the ball in the big game.

re

My apologies, did not mean to disrespect anyone on here. I just had been following this log along with viewing many others for the past year and finally decided to start posting, I think I should have waited. Now I feel like I just fumbled the ball in the big game.

honestly, i think you were right on. My guess would also be that hes in trouble with the law, in the hospital, or...worse. But.....we are talking about someone's life here, just kind of harsh for a first post, no biggie. Stick around!

How old is he? I'm just curious because there's only so much a body can endure and age doesn't exactly help the case.

Back