Going ALL OUT for the next 6 months !!! It's show time once again !!

He went almost 2 weeks with no rest maybe he hasn't left the gym in a month lol. WHERE DID HE GO!?

hopefully for his sake, he is fine. But regardless, i just don't understand the reasoning for running this much gear for 0 reward. If he was a pro, some sort of model or had money depending on his body, then i could at least understand it. Now, he's free to do whatever the hell he wants, and if this makes him happy then no biggie. My only worry is that people see these kind of cycles and start to think a gram of test and/or 600mg+ of deca is "low dose". And when you start there.....just imagine where you'll end up. The dangers of aas are overblown imo, but not when you start getting to these levels.

Sorry but i just think this is serious serious abuse and needlessly dangerous. And of course there's alot of impressionable "gear noobs" who read these boards. They really don't need to think this kind of thing is common or normal. All that aside, bigkentucky, come on back and show us you ain't dead bro. Lotta people worried about ya my man!

Back