Going to Cyprus with a day trip to egypt. Would like to get some personal supplies.

ryanrs

I understand that its now illegal to buy steroids in cyprus without prescription even in the Cypriot half of the country, however egypt is still gtg?

I initially thought well as its legal to import a limited quantity into the UK for personal use, perhaps I could purchase some in Egypt (48 hour excursion from cyprus) then bring back to cyprus with intent to take home to the UK.. This was until i read the news report of the cypriot guy caught and arrested at Larnica importing quite a small amount of gear (550 tabs and 7 amps or vials i think?).

I think the 2012 olympics law in posting steroids to the UK has been relaxed now and therefore ok to post, however I shall email home office for confirmation on this. If it is true then i guess i would be far safer just buying in egypt, packing and posting to the uk from Egypt?

OR is this still risky?

Thanks

Leave that situation alone man. Neither of those two places would I want to be fuckin' around in and getting caught for not obeying the law. Or doing something they didnt like. Why dont you just take care of your purchases when your on home soil. Much smarter IMO.

Problem with buying at home is theres so much crap going about i cannot be sure if what im getting is real or fake! I've even known a well know UGL owner for 6 or so years and i dont even have much faith in his stuff anymore!

I was under the impression that it was perfectly legal to purchase steroids in egypt over the counter?

I dont know if it is or not. But, whatever the case may be MAKE SURE you are 100% aware of the laws in whatever country youre looking to purchase in. Also be 100% aware of import/export laws in said countries as well. Im not trying to sound paranoid but the last thing you want is to end up in a legal issue in a foreign country.

Man just watch the film Midnight Express, and think again about doing something risky in those countries.

In Egypt you can get pharm grade steroids from any pharmacy ..
Your problem will be taking those out while leaving..
If u plan to do it , tell the customs it's a med for cancer for your cousin or this kind of shit.
It works most of the time..
If it gets little more difficult , pay them 20-30$..

Look forward to hearing about you on the news if it goes wrong :)

But seriously hope it doesn't.

Yeah as mentioned above...getting them wont be the biggest issue. getting them back to the homelands will be a whole new game. best of luck man!

It is risky to send steroids, because it is possible that steroids will be found on customs (all packages are checking with rays and suspicious ones are likely to be opened). And if you sign the document when you get your package on post, you can be arrested for smuggling or buying forbidden preps.

I advice not to do it

7 months ago mate, he'd have to have send it camel mail for it not to have arrived by now

7 months ago mate, he'd have to have send it camel mail for it not to have arrived by now

Just returned from egypt with cidoteston. Bought legit from pharmacy . Big personal qty . Stoppedat xray at ai rport . Surrounded by authority. Questioned and threatened . Told only allowed 15 . Ended up in toilets doing a money deal . Corrupt as hell they are . 40 quid later I got through with 750 in my case . One guy got stopped and only got 200 . Tip is to be calm and offer deal away from the crowd .

Man just watch the film Midnight Express, and think again about doing something risky in those countries.

also loacked up abroad series :D
seriously you wanna take gear from Egypt to Cyprus and then to UK? too many ways to get fucked up... at least then just post from Egypt and only if laws allow it and they don't ask ID when posting, best way if you can put in package and anonymously drop it at post office. Cyprus is very strict about everything even when in post office you get package from USA they check everything every time ask what's this and that and call other officers to make sure all is OK

I go to Egypt every year - just got back 2 weeks ago and put gear into all 4 cases
cidotest
sust 250
tren ace
test p

I bring this back every year in high amounts, this was the only time I was ever stopped but I explained to airport security that every thing I bought was from a chemist and they couldn't take nothing... after 15mins arguing they let me through with the lot.

My advice on this is vials are less easily picked up than 10mg multi shot bottles, if your worried then just get what vials you can (never been stopped with vials)

it is 100% legal there and tell them you pin daily so its a personal 1 year supply!!

I go to Egypt every year - just got back 2 weeks ago and put gear into all 4 cases
cidotest
sust 250
tren ace
test p

I bring this back every year in high amounts, this was the only time I was ever stopped but I explained to airport security that every thing I bought was from a chemist and they couldn't take nothing... after 15mins arguing they let me through with the lot.

My advice on this is vials are less easily picked up than 10mg multi shot bottles, if your worried then just get what vials you can (never been stopped with vials)

it is 100% legal there and tell them you pin daily so its a personal 1 year supply!!

and how about when you enter your country and customs officer ask open your suitcase :D :D :D???

Back