good cycle for a guy thats been off 1yr plus

The Conquistador

Ology's Golden Boy
getting my shit back together and I want a cycle that wont hurt my hairline anymore than it has been already but doesnt puff me up like fuck. Im starting at a new school and dont wanna look like the sta-puft marshmallow man for the girls in class. Cycle history was about 5 cycles and usually was test based with normally no more than one other compound along with it and not exceeding a test dose of 750, usually was just at 500.Got up to 220 and then got out of wack in lifting and moved. after that sorta dropped my diet and lifting for a while and have been off all compounds but wanting to get back into the mix again

lifting experience is 6 years, 185lbs, 5'10

bulking i presume?

nandrolone, Anavar (var) and primo are among the milder on the hair line

what do you want?

a pussy cycle with some gains that may not effect your hairline
or a real cycle with good gains and increased sex drive (to be used on women only)

bulking i presume?

nandrolone, Anavar (var) and primo are among the milder on the hair line

what do you want?

a pussy cycle with some gains that may not effect your hairline
or a real cycle with good gains and increased sex drive (to be used on women only)

Lol

lol..
Bro, just run Test/Var.. with Aromasin throughout to easily handle any water/bloat. Cant go wrong with that!

lol..
Bro, just run Test/Var.. with Aromasin throughout to easily handle any water/bloat. Cant go wrong with that!

Agreed. Test/var along with dutasteride or finasteride since you're concerned about your threads.

Add in topical spiro to combat any hair loss (albeit mild) that may occur due to the var.

Last edited:
I also use Nizoral shampoo routinely for possible "hair line" issues and it seems to help keep things at bay...

any steroid, even the mild ones can cause loss of hair to those prone which is why it's pointless to try and prevent it.

Any steroid can (not absolutely will) exacerbate hair loss in someone genetically predisposed.

Hair loss is probably the biggest 'cosmetic tragedy' any male will have to face. I certainly wouldn't classify trying to minimize it as much as possible as a pointless endeavor.

I used finasteride and it gave me a depression that was comparable to any post cycle crash

I use dutasteride (.5mg 3x per week) and my hair has just about held steady for 2 1/2 years. I haven't nearly the sides I experienced on finasteride either.

Any steroid can (not absolutely will) exacerbate hair loss in someone genetically predisposed.

Hair loss is probably the biggest 'cosmetic tragedy' any male will have to face. I certainly wouldn't classify trying to minimize it as much as possible as a pointless endeavor.

i would. attempting to slow down hair loss for those prone while using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is like trying to piss on a forest fire to put it out.

the depression was like nothing I have ever experienced before. It took me a while to even realize what caused it because it was so strong I didnt think it would come from that little dose

Seams like you have the right idea already, test and one other compound. Since you been off for a while I would say run you test at 500mg/wk, Anavar (var) seams to be a good addition. Depending on how long you wana run, I would go with prop if possible. I know this is not what most will say but I really like to run dbol with my test, especially prop. I really don't get much water bloat at all as long as I take my dose pre-workout. You should be good to go with either one of the two, just make sure test is your base, obviously, and make sure diet is on point!

Yep.
Do ya a light cycle of Test and Anavar.

If you are pre dispositioned then you are going to lose hair!

gator:)

Back