Good Morning & Goods Received yeah!!!

alissag

50 is Beautiful!
I received the goods this morning. I sit here and ponder, as I stare at the bottle, "Am I really doing this?" YES! I am excited about starting and hoping all goes great. I'm getting married in less than 2 months and I want to look amazing or close to it. Will keep my friends updated, of course. Just a little side note...You can fool some of the people some of the time, LOL, but not ME! I am laughing this morning!!!! :laugh3:

I received the goods this morning. I sit here and ponder, as I stare at the bottle, "Am I really doing this?" YES! I am excited about starting and hoping all goes great. I'm getting married in less than 2 months and I want to look amazing or close to it. Will keep my friends updated, of course. Just a little side note...You can fool some of the people some of the time, LOL, but not ME! I am laughing this morning!!!! :laugh3:

I'm guessing the Anavar (var) came in? Always fun when knew gear arrives.

I'm guessing the Anavar (var) came in? Always fun when knew gear arrives.

You are correct! I'm going to start on Monday. Have a doc appointment Friday..prolly some blood work done ..don't want her seeing anything out of the norm. :p

My wife first did Anavar (var) about a year and a half ago...I now have to limit her access to it she loves it so much. She's gone as high as 50mg/day for four weeks without any negative side effects.

My wife first did Anavar (var) about a year and a half ago...I now have to limit her access to it she loves it so much. She's gone as high as 50mg/day for four weeks without any negative side effects.

Thanks for sharing this with me. Yeah, my BF said the same, that I will love the results and that he will make sure I don't over do it with the dosage. I trust him, He's been at this for years. :)

Congrats and good luck. I got some Anavar (var) I want my gf to try but she doesn't want it to ruin her career path if she chooses a certain route.

Thanks for sharing this with me. Yeah, my BF said the same, that I will love the results and that he will make sure I don't over do it with the dosage. I trust him, He's been at this for years. :)

Just remember to start low and if you choose to increase dosage, do it very slowly. I'm sure you're going to love it. Good luck!

awesome I love the excitement. Just ordered some Anavar (var) for my ole lady as well I started a thread for advice from women on it

awesome I love the excitement. Just ordered some Anavar (var) for my ole lady as well I started a thread for advice from women on it

This is my first time, excited and I feel great. I'll look for the thread..always looking for good advice from the gals. :)

Last edited:
Back