Goodbye from MrDbol

mods: how many times has this situation occurred in the past? kinda curious, especially given all the advice you guys typically/patiently provide, the stickies, warnings, etc.

MrDbol said:
yes i should listen other people the one who said yu are big enough

FAT enough maybe... but I wouldn't say big enough. Well, you did do 6 days of Dbol... maybe I'm wrong :D

Last edited:
Dbol in a very very low application as an assist in recovery not to get huge. Ive heard of taking 5mg every 3rd day with DHEA on the other days to keep your own test levels flowing. Run that for about two weeks three max. I think this guy is smart to do what he feels is right. but just like workouts every body is different in how their body rresponseds to what they do. But that short of a time HMMMMMM... IM skeptical not critical.

Last edited:
Big Dog said:
Dbol in a very very low application as an assist in recovery not to get huge. Ive heard of taking 5mg every 3rd day with DHEA on the other days to keep your own test levels flowing.

Sorry bro, but how can running DBOL every 3rd day aid in recovery during PCT? Or are you talking about a bridge? Even then, 5mg isn't gonna do shit in either application.

mranak said:
Nothing wrong with stopped gear and training natural. Good luck!
Theres nothing wrong training natural but this guy fucked himself up coz he didnt heed the advice given on this board.Now hes gonna go all around acting like a big guru saying steroids are bad,youll die,bla bla bla.

atali said:
Judging from his avatar pic i dont think hes a rookie, and i think its kind of fucked up to put him down like that. If he feels steroids messes his life than good for him that he quits! live a healthy life! i myself am in a dilemma, dont know if i ever want to juice up any more..1. i get the worst zits (i do take b6,use medicated soap+tan once/w)
2.feel good while on and get THE worst depresions off+MOODSWINGS
3.i would like to have healthy kids in the future..NOT EVERYONE is lucky
4. i ve ended a 6month cycle without ANY problems but this is what REALLY got me thinking..for the first time ever in 6 years with my fiance i had a blackout during our argument and i pushed her across the room!!!!! she litteraly FLIED! i feel TERRIBEL!! i blame the juice!
Did the juice push her across the room or you did?? I think you said you did. Dont blame the juice for your uncontrollable rage. Anyway, shit like that happends once in a while, it's called life.

khalnayak said:
Theres nothing wrong training natural but this guy fucked himself up coz he didnt heed the advice given on this board.Now hes gonna go all around acting like a big guru saying steroids are bad,youll die,bla bla bla.
No shit, this guys sounds like he didnt even know what he was doing at all. I'd rather be addicted to steroids than coke or heroin etc. At least they wont ruin my life.

You're very weird mr Dbol, and way off..
but I love you just the same ;)

What exactly happened to this guy, in 6 days? I took d- bol for 12 weeks before. Not a smart thing to do, my liver values got all fucked up and I got some sweet ass anxiety post cycle, but what could be worse than that? Especially in a weeks time?!
Oh and besides the negative after effects I got strong as a bull on that shit. Stronger than my current cycle which is test and deca, no d-bol. Sometimes I miss the raw strength it gave me. Just my 2 $.

I am so VERY VERY confused.

I have been on Dbol for about 12 hours should I be concerned I have permanantly damaged my liver?

Should I immediately begin a 6 week post cycle therapy (pct) To keep the gains I have gotten?

Old Rob said:

I have been on Dbol for about 12 hours should I be concerned I have permanantly damaged my liver?

Should I immediately begin a 6 week post cycle therapy (pct) To keep the gains I have gotten?

Listen man if you dont know that shit than you never should've started. Dont you think that you should've researched shit a little more before just taking something?? Holy shit.

Old Rob said:

You are joking..........right?

Did the juice push her across the room or you did?? I think you said you did. Dont blame the juice for your uncontrollable rage. Anyway, shit like that happends once in a while, it's called life.
ye i know.......but still,dont get me wrong,i love juice (when im ON) but im contemplating if its worth it all.

Back