Got a sample of Tren Base on the way.....

jozifp103

Tried test base...LOVED IT. Use it all the time preworkout. Nice clean energy, aggression, vascularity, etc.

Now I have some tren base on the way. No idea what to expect. Will I black out and commit mass murder and wake up with foreign blood on my clothes? Will I wake up with a dead hooker in my bathtub? Will I end up in jail for aggravated assault on the way to the gym?

Or will I have the most kick as workout of my life?

We will soon find out. :)

I ain't scared

55jh4k.jpg

Last edited:
So after speaking to a good friend of mine with some experience in tren basery. He told me this:

YES-it is fucking awesome
YES-it will put your aggression through the roof
YES you will tip over baby carriages and fuck puppies.

His exact words.....now i'm even more excited.

Fuck puppie s damn dude...awesome..

I got a new client..almost 19 or still a puippy..got a couple pic s and we ll see if that s what you mean..

So after speaking to a good friend of mine with some experience in tren basery. He told me this:

YES-it is fucking awesome
YES-it will put your aggression through the roof
YES you will tip over baby carriages and fuck puppies.

His exact words.....now i'm even more excited.

Normally every thread is better with pics..... may I humbly request, " no pics "?

Lmao please keep us informed...
Will do bro. Still waiting on arrival. It's not often I'm scared to try a product but honestly I am quite nervous with this one. Every time I mention it to someone I know they quiver. It seems some people have PTSD from the stuff lol.
Normally every thread is better with pics..... may I humbly request, " no pics "?
I will honor this request my friend. I think it's quite reasonable. Don't nobody wanna see that.
You gonna invest ahead of time in body bags, bleach, and pro level disguise kit?
I wasn't....but 'm heading to Walmart now. Thanks bro.

I hate injecting it every day, I do not see long term benefits to inject everyday vs enan less pins

Well there really isn't any extra benefit to short esters other than faster kick in time and slightly more hormone per mg due to the weight of the ester.

Probably won't be trying it for another couple weeks. I wanna try it on a weekend where I can just go home and hit the punching bag after.I tpically hit the gym in the AM before work and I don't wanna have my first try be just before I walk into the office.
24d4oe9.jpg

Any news on this?

Yessir! Pinned my first dose this morning. 50mg about 45mins before my morning workout. I was warned that this stuff can cause some pretty serious aggression and typical tren sides, but amplified. So far my experience has been nothing but positive.

-Overall really good feeling on it. Actually felt a sense of well being which I did not expect from tren.
-Sweat like a mofo. The sweating was unmistakable. I never sweat that bad.
-vascularity was increased which i didn't think was possible as the eq/mast/anavar i'm currently on already has me spider webbing.
-Strength was noticeably increased. I'm very surprised what a single dose of this stuff can do for my strength. It was arm day and I was doing flat bar curls with weight I havent considered trying before.
-And the best part.....the PUMPS. I actually couldn't straighten my arms because my triceps were so pumped up that they would cramp up.

So far so good. Might continue at 50mg this week then try 100mg next week.

Probably won't be trying it for another couple weeks. I wanna try it on a weekend where I can just go home and hit the punching bag after.I tpically hit the gym in the AM before work and I don't wanna have my first try be just before I walk into the office.
24d4oe9.jpg
Best horror movie all time IMO;-)

Back