Gp/z

CMSENKO

I have always used O for my AAS the last few years, but want to try something new. Any comments on wait time with Naps or Z (obviously it varies month to month) and once its shipped its out of anyones control! can anyone thqt has had experience with either one give me an idea?? Thanks

I have always used O for my AAS the last few years, but want to try something new. Any comments on wait time with Naps or Z (obviously it varies month to month) and once its shipped its out of anyones control! can anyone thqt has had experience with either one give me an idea?? Thanks

I feel good or bad I am entitled to my opinion just like a legal business can be postive or negatively commented on in the better bussiness buroh.... I ordered from naps for the first time 6/28 and STILL havent got shit. Various emails later I am starting to believe i'll never get it. Im sure with all the satisfied customers on this site it was nothing intentional, but why would I keep shopping at the 1 out of like 4 different sources that my package NEVER came? Z was quick.

I feel good or bad I am entitled to my opinion just like a legal business can be postive or negatively commented on in the better bussiness buroh.... I ordered from naps for the first time 6/28 and STILL havent got shit. Various emails later I am starting to believe i'll never get it. Im sure with all the satisfied customers on this site it was nothing intentional, but why would I keep shopping at the 1 out of like 4 different sources that my package NEVER came? Z was quick.

Dude 6/28 really that sucks. I hope z is better?

got mine last week.. took 45 days.

Yeah, it does... It was only a small test order becuase this was my first time but the thing is, its gonna hold up my cycle becuase my post cycle therapy (pct) and a/i were ordered from them.

Got my order from Mr.Naps in 50 days. it was alittle late but I got it. I sent him an email and he explained that some orders had to be reshipped. Im happy for my first time.next time ill just order a month earlier. but definitaley hit him up by email.

Got my order from Mr.Naps in 50 days. it was alittle late but I got it. I sent him an email and he explained that some orders had to be reshipped. Im happy for my first time.next time ill just order a month earlier. but definitaley hit him up by email.

what country/state did u live in? o_O

Still waiting on my order from Z. Ordered mid-Aug to be shipped DOMESTIC. Without telling me, he shipped international. I'm still sitting here waiting, he says to just wait longer, not a good look. If I would have known he was shipping international, I wouldn't have ordered from him, very simple. This was my first time with Z, and I'm less than thrilled. I've talked with numerous other people in the same boat as me right now as well. Just food for thought.

Back