Guys help me out (nausea)

sadpanda

Guys everyday i constantly gag and feel like throwing up (im not on any gear, been off for over 2 months). It can be right after i eat something, or even right as i wake up
sometimes i actually throw up...

Its really embarrassing cause its hard for me to eat in public cause right after i feel like throwing up and i cough/gag a lot after.

Ive been to doctors all they say is its my supps (so i stopped all supps but still nothing)
i have no idea what to do or what is causing the problem. Anyone?

no prescription meds
I literally have no idea what it is

its been happening for about a year

stops for a small amount of time and then comes back. Im sure it has some psychological part to it now because of the fear of it happening again, but its primarily something physical. Idk what though.

could it be gluten or some kind of food allergies?

i haven't introduced anything different to my diet so thats why im confused

Guys everyday i constantly gag and feel like throwing up (im not on any gear, been off for over 2 months). It can be right after i eat something, or even right as i wake up
sometimes i actually throw up...

Its really embarrassing cause its hard for me to eat in public cause right after i feel like throwing up and i cough/gag a lot after.

Ive been to doctors all they say is its my supps (so i stopped all supps but still nothing)
i have no idea what to do or what is causing the problem. Anyone?
could be psychological , like with anxiety at times.
I would rec ginger or turmeric root. even in pills. or in tea. It helps add hunger and take away nausea.

could be psychological , like with anxiety at times.
I would rec ginger or turmeric root. even in pills. or in tea. It helps add hunger and take away nausea.

i have some ginger root on me (the raw powder) ill go have some and see if it helps

thanks!

get blood work. make sure youre not having blood sugar issues...

Could be allergies to certain things as well.... See a doc

Try acid reflux, had the same prob for about 5-6 months, exspexially just when I laid down flat on my back I would at times get shortness of breath do to acid, nothing to do with gear or anxiety issues, maybe your stomach linings like mine are f'd, they put me on meds and helped out big time, stayed away from acidic foods, linings got better and hardly now suffer from acid reflux
Lost a wack of weight was puking all the time as welll bro

What supplements and vitamins ARE you taking? Are you taking them with food? In the last month or so, I find I have to down my morning supplements after a meal or I get an upset stomach for about an hour. Prami doesn't even do that to me anymore, but the D3, Vit E, L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, Glucosamine, Multi Vitamin, B-12, baby Aspirin, Vit C, and Taurine I take in the morning seems to punch me in the gut these days.

Their are drugs that doctors have that are similar to THC and cannabinoids that act on the same receptor and they give it to people who have problems eating or get nausea after eating. But that would be a hard thing to get prescribed. But it is used for what you described and it's not a recreational drug it just effects the receptors in a similar way causing hunger but no euphoria or high. And it reduces nausea.

Their are drugs that doctors have that are similar to THC and cannabinoids that act on the same receptor and they give it to people who have problems eating or get nausea after eating. But that would be a hard thing to get prescribed. But it is used for what you described and it's not a recreational drug it just effects the receptors in a similar way causing hunger but no euphoria or high. And it reduces nausea.

Antiemetic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What were you running? I had the same problem that lasted for about 6 months after I finished a Test e/Tren e cycle. Never ran tren again even though nothing threw mass on me like it. Only thing that helped me was smoking weed.

Back