Guys, why use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500i.u every 4th day....

simpllyhuge said:
what amont of hcg is around the equvelent of the natural male lh production.?

Great question I have been wondering this myself.

Also gator I appreciate the fact that you are sticking firm to what you believe to be true, even if scientific evidence may be against you. I'm not saying you're right or wrong but it must be hard to get your ideas shot down and still stand firm every time. My question for you is by week 8-10 (when you usually hit hcg) how much have your balls atrophied?

well dont worry boys, warmachine is here to put it to the test. i got 2-3 more days of 1000iu a day, then we will see the truth. im not much of a guy for placebo effect too.

RJH8541 said:
The whole point of keeping your balls big as you put it is that it is easier to start getting them to produce on their own naturally.
This is the key reason for using HCG this way.

Last edited:
i heard that their was a research company that was gonna start selling Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), did that ever happen. Im having a hard time getting any even thou i can get any powder known to man

roccodart440 said:
I've read 150iu ED is the same as the normal output would be.
I have no official scientific data to back this up, but all in all that sounds about right.

simpllyhuge said:
i heard that their was a research company that was gonna start selling Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), did that ever happen. Im having a hard time getting any even thou i can get any powder known to man

it sure it, but its about twice the price you usually see. go check out elitefitness' sponsors.

theres another research company coming out with it too for a good price. i cant wait till they get it.

day 3 of 1000 iu. spent all last night with a raging hardon. i think my sex drive issues are just in my head. hopefully ill get to test drive that theory tonight. anyway, nolva shut down the burning nips and balls are REALLY blowing up huge. 250 2x a week just doesnt get them that big, hitting this dose i think makes them bigger than they are off cycle lol.

I havn't used HCG in quite a while,but when I did I remember my sex drive really increased.That stuff was great,the only reason I have not used it lately is because I can't get it anymore.

Warmachine said:
day 3 of 1000 iu. spent all last night with a raging hardon. i think my sex drive issues are just in my head. hopefully ill get to test drive that theory tonight. anyway, nolva shut down the burning nips and balls are REALLY blowing up huge. 250 2x a week just doesnt get them that big, hitting this dose i think makes them bigger than they are off cycle lol.
If u hadnt been using HCG all these wks id be willing to bet you would have NO problem with itchy nips. Look at me...over a decade and no itchy nips and my balkls come back beautifully every time. I hate to keep repeating this but if 2 Mr. Louisianans do it this way.....I am too!

To each your own, I just hope that all those using HCG over prolonged perioda dont end op having to shoot HCG for life!

Gator

LiftTillIDie said:
I still don't get why hcg would increase your sex drive. I know it has mild androgenic sides but other than that...?
I have found that HCG increases my libido as well. I can only come to the conclusion that LH is needed for optimum sex drive and performance.

Warmachine said:
i only got painfull nips when i hit the hcg up at 1000 iu
Exactly! No need to go above 500iu/day.

gator_mclusky: I don't know why you keep asserting the possibility that a low dose of hCG might desensitize the leydig cells. That's like saying that not being shut down will desensitize them.

You like the old protocol which we KNOW can desensitize the leydig cells. Fine. But we _know_ that your protocol can desensitize the leydig cells. So lets not advise new guys to us a protocol that may hurt them how about?

Back