GW50+S4+Osta SARMS Triple Stack Log Sponsored by SarmsSearch.com

Not to beat a dead horse but SS is the only company I havent had issues with as well. I wont post pictures of suspension differences for the fact Im not a douche bag. But its night and day difference to the quality of product and pride in that same product

Dosage

I'm dosing GW at 20 mg/ED. You could also run it @ 10 mg/twice a day, but GW basically operates as an ER formula. [I forget what its half-life is, but it's relatively long,] Osta is similar, but S4 has a shorter half-life, which means you'd benefit from dosing twice a day. I dose S4 @25 mg X 2/ED

hey man, might sound like a silly question, but do you just down em both one after the other?

Everyone has their own opinions with brands and companies. Same reason we don't all drive a Ford.

Everyone is entitled to think what they want. I too have tried several companies and sarms search is who I have chosen to always use when running sarms.

Everyone SHOULD try several different companies - after vetting them of course. Doing anything less is only harming yourself. That way you can find out which company you prefer the most. It is more than just the quality of the gear (though that is very important) but also how responsive the reps are, how the company takes care of problems, etc. Also, if you do not respond to GW50 from three different companies you know it is YOU and not the companies...you are just a non-responder.

Back