Gyno while on Var

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Oddly I've started to get a small amount of gyno, it's very small and mainly just extra sensitvity with a tiny lump...I'm still on my cycle of Anavar (var) only...since the gyno is soooo small can I take a tiny dose of Nolva say 10mg a day ?

I'm surprissed to be getting gyno but I'm also on dut and fin so maybe this hasn't helped.

Would the low dose of Nolva every day be enough ?

I ordered powder, good source from china..melting point test performed. If I had to give it a mark for potency I would say 99% I'm only on 20mg ed with a total lean gain of around 10-12lbs

well , sorry to tell ya there is no way that u got gyno oxandrolone .im sorry , and saying that u got raw powder , more then likely u got skrewed.

also 20 mg got u 12 lbs is also another sign they passed u on something else , i can almost guarantee u that .

My guess is that your supplement has some anadrol or dbol in it to give a kick. This is nothing new if tested I bet it it does have anavar in it and it has something else.

Although, what have you used recently as ASS, did you recently do a test oriented cycle? If so then you could be experiencing some gyno from last cycle and test and estrogen levels are messed up still even if you did PCT. Think about it this it is possible, and if you are training hard b/c you are on the anavar and your natural levels are a little fucked up then that is why this is happening. I would continue cycle and add in some Nolvadex, at 40mg for first days/weeks until it goes away. Then nolva at 20mg a day to prevent it and then get off and see how you are naturally.

Last edited:
you are the unluckiest fucker on the planet your fuckin cursed...i mean for fucks sake your doing a shitty Anavar (var) only cycle and your copping sides...with all the problems ive heard you bitch about on this forum im telling you to get out while your still alive ..steroids just arent for you....find a new hobby....
ive never ever known anyone to have as many problems with a single weak steroid in all my life.....id seriously stay right away from real gear with your past problems i have no doubt that youd drop dead from the slightest whiff of testosterone...........

rockape76 said:
you are the unluckiest fucker on the planet your fuckin cursed...i mean for fucks sake your doing a shitty Anavar (var) only cycle and your copping sides...with all the problems ive heard you bitch about on this forum im telling you to get out while your still alive ..steroids just arent for you....find a new hobby....
ive never ever known anyone to have as many problems with a single weak steroid in all my life.....id seriously stay right away from real gear with your past problems i have no doubt that youd drop dead from the slightest whiff of testosterone...........

. :druggie:

I have bf calipers, the mirror, two scales ..one at home one at the gym.. a belt that is on the same notch...err so yes 10-12lbs.

I prepared for this cycle for 6 months my diet was 100%, training 100%...I only plan on doing occasional cycles so when I do cycle I train like I've never trained before!

Lucky13 said:
I have bf calipers, the mirror, two scales ..one at home one at the gym.. a belt that is on the same notch...err so yes 10-12lbs.

I prepared for this cycle for 6 months my diet was 100%, training 100%...I only plan on doing occasional cycles so when I do cycle I train like I've never trained before!

Then you simply cant have much size on you.
Diet should ALWAYS be 100% and everything else you mentioned... train like you never have before... just dont get you.

then from no where you get elevated BP on no dose at all, get gyno, and gain 5kg's MASS in what,, 6 weeks?

Bast said:
Then you simply cant have much size on you.
Diet should ALWAYS be 100% and everything else you mentioned... train like you never have before... just dont get you.

then from no where you get elevated BP on no dose at all, get gyno, and gain 5kg's MASS in what,, 6 weeks?

I got the elevated BP when I was on 50mg ED before I had to DROP to 20...Please don't question my training, I started at 155lbs at 5ft10, I added over 40lbs natty in 3years and had been pretty static weight and strength wise for 6-12 months...

If you gained 12 lbs @ 20mg a day it was NOT anavar. Sounds like you got some Dbol like the others mentioned.

i'm gonna have to go with the other guys on this one man... you didn't get 100% ana Anavar (var) .. there is some other compound in it that is giving you the gains... Anavar (var) doesn't just put 10-12 pounds on you ESPECIALLY at 20mg/day... we're not flaming you just saying that you suplier cut your Anavar (var) powder with another powder... and it's the other powder that is making you gain like that

I would normally agree but I performed a melting point test Anavar (var) melting point= 226-230°C and dbol is 162-164C,

plus all the effects I got from Anavar (var) seemed almost conclusive i.e rock hard effect, stinky farts, good midsection loss of fat, no bloat what-so-ever...infact if you added up the bf drop I could have put on more then 10-12lbs ....I know this is very unlikely with such a low dose of Anavar (var) but I've been on fin 5years and dut for 2years so have probably had very low levels of DHT in my system for quite some time....throw in the Anavar (var) and my body could have reacted extremly well to it...infact with all the sides I've been getting maybe I was extremly sensitive due to this very fact ?? who knows but i'm not complaining :)

Back