Has anybody here tried Beta-alanine or Citrulline Malate?

TxLonghorn

Co-Founder
I've been looking into these two supplements, and they look very promising.

I'd like to hear some feedback from anybody who's tried either of them, or both.

citrillen i believe converts to NO and when stacked with arginine is pretty good beta alaline i think is good for muscle building but dont qoute me on it ive read that its good when stacked with creatine monohydrate and alpha lipoic acid to help build muscle

TxLonghorn said:
I've been looking into these two supplements, and they look very promising.

I'd like to hear some feedback from anybody who's tried either of them, or both.

citrulline malate- not really that much effect (no notice effect over PureCEE)

Beta-alanine- Pumps, cool tingling effects, noticeable endurance/reduced fatigue impact (particularly in lifts, no so much with cardio though still some), faster recovery between sets.

macro said:

Beta-alanine- Pumps, cool tingling effects, noticeable endurance/reduced fatigue impact (particularly in lifts, no so much with cardio though still some), faster recovery between sets.

Thanks, macro, for the response.

Beta-alanine sounds like a winner then, I think I'll be trying it shortly.

macro said:

I just caught this, do you mean that citrulline malate has no noticeable effects, or that it is similar to purecee?

TxLonghorn said:
I just caught this, do you mean that citrulline malate has no noticeable effects, or that it is similar to purecee?

very mild effects alone, no additional effects OVER CEE (so without CEE some mild effects, mainly recovery---- With CEE no noticeable additional benefit)

after about a week of 6g beta-A/day..i get tingles about 5 minutes after each dose.

been taking beta alanine 3g/day for a month. Ran out of it yesterday. Didn't notice a difference so I'm not reording, but I'll let you know if I notice a difference now that I'm not taking it.

4g beta alanine today along with creatine ethly ester and it made my lips tingle and numb and my face and the top of my butt cheeks . . . kinda weird but will continue

Who is Mike Jones? said:
4g beta alanine today along with creatine ethly ester and it made my lips tingle and numb and my face and the top of my butt cheeks . . . kinda weird but will continue

Same here. My face started itching. Not sure if it has made any difference though. I will likely discontinue once I am out.

bought CM once, never again.

I have looked into BA, but due to (non-noob-tard) user feedback, wont be trying it.

Back