have to be 18 to buy creatine and protein ?

thats odd ! i had a friend try to buy creatine pills at a local rite aid and they wouldnt let him because he wasnt 18.

haha for what reason didnt they sell it to him?
Bullshit anyways. And why take creatine in caps? need a bunch everytime then, go for the powder

Probably some faggot parent went down there and raised hell.

Bast said:
haha for what reason didnt they sell it to him?
Bullshit anyways. And why take creatine in caps? need a bunch everytime then, go for the powder

Buffered creatine Is much better to take then monohydrate, Sure, In buffered kre-alkaline may have only 4 grams in it, But your body is going to absorb all of that creatine, Other then the 10-15 grams of monohydrate or tri-malate your going to be consuming you'll probably only absorb 4-5 grams of it depending on your size and when you consume it.

The problem is you guys need to read about creatine and what it does to you, You can take all of the monohydrate powder you want, Your going to waste most of it, It really doesn't get any better then buffered creatine caps for absorbsion.

big-tymer said:
Buffered creatine Is much better to take then monohydrate, Sure, In buffered kre-alkaline may have only 4 grams in it, But your body is going to absorb all of that creatine, Other then the 10-15 grams of monohydrate or tri-malate your going to be consuming you'll probably only absorb 4-5 grams of it depending on your size and when you consume it.

The problem is you guys need to read about creatine and what it does to you, You can take all of the monohydrate powder you want, Your going to waste most of it, It really doesn't get any better then buffered creatine caps for absorbsion.

Well i dont agree, the body wont take up all creatine you take, it dont matter in what form it is (so its not only us that needs to read up). But I get best results when using monohydrate and ALA together.

Bast said:
Well i dont agree, the body wont take up all creatine you take, it dont matter in what form it is (so its not only us that needs to read up). But I get best results when using monohydrate and ALA together.

I have 2 books here about creatine... You will absorb 4g buffered creatine over 10 g of monohydrate. you still may only absorb 4-5g. Read up buddy.

big-tymer said:
Buffered creatine Is much better to take then monohydrate, Sure, In buffered kre-alkaline may have only 4 grams in it, But your body is going to absorb all of that creatine.

Ok mr bigtimer, If you didnt know there are LIMITS of creatine intake, the rest will become creatinine (dont know the english name so this might be wrong) But that you knew already didnt you. Monohydrate with ala works best for me and i dont really care what ones youre book says is right.

iam not on creatine yet but this summer while i have more time ill probaby get some and have cycles of it. Iam pretty much on just protein right now. iam a beginner !

I always eat big ! I love food.... My metabolism is very fast though. I used to be a skinny little kid but iam bulking up some now.

Just eat constantly. Make sure u're getting lots of protien, but don't neglect carbs, veggis, & fruits. Drink lots of milk(up to a gal per day if u're bulking). Don't overtrain either(hard not to do sometimes) :)
Rest.

Back