Have you told your doctor your juicing ?

Sinman

GTL
I was wondering because I tried to get test but she wouldn't hook me up but then 2months later I go in to see her I'm huge pretty sure she was wondering because she says soo how's your working out going , but patient doctor confidentially she can't say much right ?

Yea she can't say anything. I tell my doctor everything and she's cool with it, she just makes me take blood tests frequantly.

I would be pretty nervous to tell mine. Could also effect insurance should there be issues with health. Usage caused........

They say anything they would get in a lot of trouble. Yea you can tell them and most they can really do is try to tell you reasons not to.

We are bound to put all results on record. And once that goes on your record, there could be problems when changing your medical insurance as your records are thoroughly reviewed. If you get a doctor who is willing to risk not putting your information on record, you could get away with it. But honestly I would never risk it as a doctor as I could have my license stripped.

It can hurt you down the road when you want to apply for health/life insurance. That patient/doctor confidentiality goes out the window when it comes to insurance companies, they have access to everything so it's not a good idea to tell your doctor.

It can hurt you down the road when you want to apply for health/life insurance. That patient/doctor confidentiality goes out the window when it comes to insurance companies, they have access to everything so it's not a good idea to tell your doctor.

x2 exactly what I was going to write..

Your doc needs to know what you are doing incase of an emergency. If your doc has no idea and somethong happens their ignorace could mean your death. I guess am luck that I am on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) regiment but I will also tell my doc my plans next time I see him because when he draws BT again I am sure that a weekly shot of 250 will be a lot different than a biweekly shot. I am sure that I will get the spiel of the dos and donts of testosterone use but am 40 what the fuk is he going to say to me that will make me stop. I felt like death warmed over for over a year. I guess if I die I just want to be burried in a big fuking box. lol

It's funny because ever since I started cycling I haven't gone to the doc once whether it be for the flu or bloodwork(use private lab for bloodwork). I've grown as well as gotten healthier ;)

what do you want to sit in offices for hours and go through all that b.s. when you can buy it here for a fraction of the price with NO HASSLES

it can hurt you down the road when you want to apply for health/life insurance. That patient/doctor confidentiality goes out the window when it comes to insurance companies, they have access to everything so it's not a good idea to tell your doctor.

and don't let them put that thermometer in yer arse either...

They say anything they would get in a lot of trouble. Yea you can tell them and most they can really do is try to tell you reasons not to.

No if they tell the Feds or law endowment they can't do anything, because when you go to court you tell them your rights with doctors and if the doctor tells its illegal so they can't get you in trouble while breaking the law to do so.

I didn't know all this my doc is a P.A I've told him everything and he seemed cool with it just that we have to do blood work keep an eye on things. I never asked if he was keeping records of our discussions. This coming year I'm changing insurance to Kaiser will there be a trail of my records?

Back