HCG:Latest thinking and recommendations?

mkp

I am 10 weeks into a 14 week test/deca cycle. Deca is now done. I am thinking of doing 500iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on weekends as per SWALE's info.....till the end of cycle.
Question: What is the thinking on the end of cycle...more HCG....or right into nolva, after a waiting period. I am leaning to just nolva...no clomid...although I have some on hand. I am 48 yrs. old...and this is my first cycle.
thanks

Welcome Bro,

go with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as you said, then after your last test injection. Do 2000iu every 5 days for a total of 4 injections with nolva at 20mg ed, which will be 2 weeks worth. Then you can use clomid or go with the nolva all the way through, meaning for the 3 week post cycle therapy.

JohnnyB

I do periodic Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) hits in teh middle of cycles and I NEVER have recovery problems. I think it is definitely the way to go.

JohnnyB said:
Welcome Bro,

go with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as you said, then after your last test injection. Do 2000iu every 5 days for a total of 4 injections with nolva at 20mg ed, which will be 2 weeks worth. Then you can use clomid or go with the nolva all the way through, meaning for the 3 week post cycle therapy.

JohnnyB

Too much!

Take 500ius every 4th or 5th day throughout your cycle. This will prevent the atrophy. Why wait until you have it? Prevention is the key!

I don't think that's the best method to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG).
HCG can ignite gyno all by itself so if you are adding into your cycle every 4-5 days along with deca and test you're just taking too big a risk.
It's better used like sofageorge is saying. 5-6 days every 8 weeks or at the very end of your cycle.

i would think if you are running test and deca and get gyno its not going to be from the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). i would worry about it desensatizing the nuts though, but would that be a concern at 1,000mg a week?

ulter said:
I don't think that's the best method to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG).
HCG can ignite gyno all by itself so if you are adding into your cycle every 4-5 days along with deca and test you're just taking too big a risk.
It's better used like sofageorge is saying. 5-6 days every 8 weeks or at the very end of your cycle.

Remember, we are not talking about 5000ius, we are talking about 500ius. Actually, Swale advises the use of 500ius 2 times per week for a total of 1000ius. I found one shot every 4-5 days worked great for me. No signs of gyno, with 1000mg of test and 35mg of d-bol and I was only using 12.5mg of aromasin every 3rd day.

I have done this dosing schedule in my last 3 cycles, and atrophy was no-existent, along with no signs of gyno.

Obviously you must vary the dose depending on individual needs. 500ius may be too much...300ius would work fine. I can almost guarantee that 500ius will not create enough estrogen to cause any gyno. Maybe in the most sensitive people.

Also, I always take an anti-A during my cycles...Femera, L-dex, etc. So gyno is never a worry on my mind. My cycles rely on prevetion!

Lawnsaver: when you use liquidex thru your cycle.....how much..and how often. I have a fair bit of bloat in the gut after 10 weeks.....and now have 4 or so weeks of test to go...so is adding l/dex now a good plan?
Recovery after cycle still with nolva and / or clomid I assume.
thanks

That's great bro. For you. But adding estrogens into your system during a cycle is just not a good idea. Most of us know someone who got gyno after adding Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). E2 had so many of the people he trains get gyno from it he banned the initials Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from being posted on AF.
I realize that 500iu is a lower end dose but you are still adding estrogens and not slowly but spiking it.
One of the things you'll learn over the next 10-15 years is that eventually estrogens will catch up to you. Your body will just give up on you one day and cycles that never bothered you will start putting lumps under your nipples.
Swale's idea simply doesn't make sense. Unless you're talking about one or two cycles in your life. And for some unlucky people it will happen the first time they add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG).

how are you so sure that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to give someone gyno? if someone is running test at 1g a week and dbol at 35mg for the first 4 weeks, its not going to be the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that gives them gyno. I dont think Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to cuase the testes to produce enough test that anyone is going to get gyno from. If that was the case people wouldn't need AS, they could just use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to get their own testes to produce a nice little cycle. And i dont see how possible Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) gyno is any diff than another form of gyno, as long as you have anti e's you should be fine, its not like your going to be running 1g of test and decide to shoot Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and wake up with tits the next day. Maybe since Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) has a short half life you can take a little armidex on that day if you weren't doing so before, or nolva.

"how are you so sure that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to give someone gyno? if someone is running test at 1g a week and dbol at 35mg for the first 4 weeks, its not going to be the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that gives them gyno."

They add the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for the first time and get a flare up that is gone upon cessation of the HCG.

The rest of what you posted shows you're a little confused in this area.
1. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) doesn't make your testes produce test on cycle. So no that's not why you shouldn't use it.
2. People DO take just Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to help raise their test levels. But no you won't ever make your body produce enough to cycle from.
3. You can not take a little arimidex and think that your E levels won't be elevated. Arimidex only lowers E levels in NON CYCLING men by 59%. So cycling men are only a fraction of that. There is plenty of E left over to cause gyno. Especially when you're spiking it every few days.
4. There are no answer to when gyno may become a problem but gyno is only one of the evils of estrogens.

LAWNSAVER said:
Too much!

Take 500ius every 4th or 5th day throughout your cycle. This will prevent the atrophy. Why wait until you have it? Prevention is the key!
I do the 500iu 2 days a week and i've done the other, but he's toward the end of his cycle so he could go do the 500iu 2 days a week but may need the other therapy to get them back to full size.

JohnnyB

goat_ass said:
how are you so sure that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to give someone gyno? if someone is running test at 1g a week and dbol at 35mg for the first 4 weeks, its not going to be the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that gives them gyno. I dont think Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to cuase the testes to produce enough test that anyone is going to get gyno from. If that was the case people wouldn't need AS, they could just use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to get their own testes to produce a nice little cycle. And i dont see how possible Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) gyno is any diff than another form of gyno, as long as you have anti e's you should be fine, its not like your going to be running 1g of test and decide to shoot Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and wake up with tits the next day. Maybe since Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) has a short half life you can take a little armidex on that day if you weren't doing so before, or nolva.

Boy have you got some learning to do !!!

ulter said:
"how are you so sure that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to give someone gyno? if someone is running test at 1g a week and dbol at 35mg for the first 4 weeks, its not going to be the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that gives them gyno."

They add the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for the first time and get a flare up that is gone upon cessation of the HCG.

The rest of what you posted shows you're a little confused in this area.
1. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) doesn't make your testes produce test on cycle. So no that's not why you shouldn't use it.
2. People DO take just Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to help raise their test levels. But no you won't ever make your body produce enough to cycle from.
3. You can not take a little arimidex and think that your E levels won't be elevated. Arimidex only lowers E levels in NON CYCLING men by 59%. So cycling men are only a fraction of that. There is plenty of E left over to cause gyno. Especially when you're spiking it every few days.
4. There are no answer to when gyno may become a problem but gyno is only one of the evils of estrogens.

What is the "flare up" you are talking about? I dont understand what you are trying to say with that.

1. The only way i can think of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) causing gyno is if it causes your testes to produce test, then that test aromatizes to estrogen and you get gyno. If it doesn't even make them produce test then how can it possibly cause gyno?

2. I was being sarcastic with that remark. My point was if gyno from 500mg of test a week is preventable, than gyno from Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is also. Since you can't produce enough natural test with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to do a cycle then you probably dont have any greater risk of getting gyno from Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) than a cycle, and most people will agree if you have anti e's then you wont get gyno (this is dose dependant).

Also, i am not saying Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is taken to raise test levels like a natural test booster, although if someone were taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and not on a cycle this would probably happen because Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mimicks lh, and that itself will cause the testes to produce more test, correct? WHen you are on a cycle, your nuts shrink because your hpta is shut down at the pituatary, and therefore no lh is released to stimulate the testes. By providing your body with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (which has the same effects in the testes as lh), then they don't atrophy, and when you stop your cycle lh levels rise, and you are no longer shut down. After a cycle lh levels rise pretty quickley, the reason you stay shut down is because the testes have 1) atrophied and can't produce test despite the lh and 2) are desensitized to lh, correct?

3. THis goes back to my original point. If you are using an anti e at a dose where you dont get gyno from a heavy Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle, then i dont think taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to cause a sharp rise in test that will aromatize and cause you to have gyno. Remember, the dose of anti e your taking should prevent you from getting gyno at a large dose of aas, so it should be sufficient for any test put into the system by the testes if Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is taken (personally i dont think there will be much test released on a cycle so i still have no idea how it will give you gyno).

StoneColdNTO said:
LOL.........yeah, I guess I shouldn't take liberties against a 18 year old kid.....but he had it coming.

WTF are you talking about??? Where are your thoughts on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) since your an expert on everthing??

Ulter, I respect you view on this, but the estrogen that will convert from a single shot of 500ius is nothing compared to 500mg of test. Now I understand you are being very cautious in your thinking, but you might be a little hypocritical in your thinking.

It is ok to take 500-1000mg of gear a week, which dramtically spikes your test levels causing a huge amount converted to estrogen. How can you compare it to a 500iu shot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). I dont even feel a sex drive boost from the shot...LOL. I sure as hell feel the boost from the test!

I really think you are being to cautious in your thinking and I definately think you are assuming that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) coverts to estrogen so dramatically.

It does when you take a large single dose, but when we talk about such a minimal dose of 500ius, with an anti-A included, 95% of us will not show any gyno signs!

I am sure we can debate this all night, but I post advice on what I know works. I dont post much advice from abstract or medical reports, because they never are tested by chemically enhanced people like us. I use my real world experiences and believe me if they dont work for me and the people I train, I would not give that advice on a ongoing basis.

This dosing practice has been used by Swale, who is board certified doctor who specializes in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I have used this practice with tremendous success, as have all my friends and peirs who I trained and advised and all have nothing but praise.

The bottom line is to each their own, everyones different, and everyone must find out what works best for them.

goat_ass said:
WTF are you talking about??? Where are your thoughts on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) since your an expert on everthing??

I think you better reconize that this is not the "Conversation Forum" where you can display your ignorance at will.

Now, I never said I was an expert on everything, that's a fuckin' laugh in itself. :D

Now just another FYI, Ulter has probably been cycling for more years than you are old, and probably has forgotten more about the subject than you'll ever know !! But really, continue debating this, it's actually quite humerous....LOL !!

I happen to be very sensitive to gyno............for example, my current cycle of 500mg test / 500mg EQ requires me to take .5mg Ldex and 20mg Nolva daily to fight it off...........sucks I know :rolleyes:

Now to be honest, this conversation is scarin the shit out of me. I would like to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle, say 500ius ED for two weeks........I of course will still be taking the Ldex and maybe even bump the Nolva up to 40mg per day.........just to be safe.

But now with all this talk, Im not sure if it may do me harm. Its like a Catch 22.........I dont want to crash post cycle, right now my nuts are like 50% of normal, I want to get them back to size before I start Clomid............but I'll be damned if I grow tits because of it!

What do you guys think? At that dosage of 500ius a day, along with a good amount of anti-e's........I should not expect a problem right?

Back