HELP! I am getting Abdominal Bloat (stomach bloat) since starting Test E + Aromasin

zk7

HELP! I am getting Abdominal Bloat (stomach bloat) since starting Test E + Aromasin

I thought the bloat you get from Test and other compounds, were bloat directly around the muscle mass not the stupid stomach. My muscle are not bloated, just my stomach. wtf?

Is that excess estrogen or too little estrogen or too much Test or Too little Test.

One thing i noticed that when i take aromasin 25mg i get more bloat around stomach and no bloat in my arms, when i take none, i get less bloat around my stomach and get bigger.

dunno , is frigging anti e screwing up my gains.

how much aromasin we supposed to take? i was told 12.5mg every day...

is that too strong??

Well, you can try a bunch of shit
1) like bracco said start running mucho, and see what happens
2) More aromasin to lower the estro levels
3) Less aromasin to make them higher
and i'm sure you'll get a bunch of info from other mems.

This is the exact reason why ology suggests Test E (or generally 1 compound) for the first cycle, so that you can see the way your body reacts to the drug.
It also could be the food your eating, are you eating more?

Dude, I AM ON TEST E, and i am on ONLY 1 compound.

I wanna know what causes abdominal bloat, the Test e, the aromasin, low test or high test, low estro or high estro.

And im not even getting the "regular" bloat that u get from Test E. i want that regular bloat for strenght , im not even getting it. im getting only stomach bloat.

DUDE

i understand that.

I would say it's the test creating the bloat / High estro.

I think it lies within your diet if its just stomach bloat.

A fucking K A maybe try some more anti e

IMO this could be completely false, just my two cents.

I think you are correct that Abdominal Bloat is from diet and possibly an insulin issue aggravated by androgens.

However, the LACK of muscle bloat (no fullness in the muscle / no pump), i think is from TOO LOW Estrogen, so I'll just cut back on the Aromasin and simply take 12.5mg EOD.

right? and maybe even get some Nolva and drop the Aromasin and stick with Nolva only since I want the bloat because it helps with strenght. I'm hoping to gain mass and lose fat simualtousnely.

Okay, I finally see what you were asking, I don't know, maybe it's just the way your specific body works, are you seeing gains from the test?

It's only been 8 Days now on Test E and i haven't noticed a dramatic strenght increase or much. I guess it takes 3 weeks to kick in?

zk7 said:

I thought the bloat you get from Test and other compounds, were bloat directly around the muscle mass not the stupid stomach. My muscle are not bloated, just my stomach. wtf?

Is that excess estrogen or too little estrogen or too much Test or Too little Test.

One thing i noticed that when i take aromasin 25mg i get more bloat around stomach and no bloat in my arms, when i take none, i get less bloat around my stomach and get bigger.

dunno , is frigging anti e screwing up my gains.

how much aromasin we supposed to take? i was told 12.5mg every day...

is that too strong??
I'm assuming your taking the test at 500mg/wk and that shouldn't bloat you much at all.Aromasin at 12.mg ed is way to much IMO your sucking your bones dry,you need the estrogen to grow.The anti e is almost definitely screwing up your gains.This could be the problem as far as the stomach bloating is concerned,i never experienced that.It could also come down to your diet.Drop the aromasin all together.If you feel that you are getting too bloated start the aromasin again but use it every 3rd day.Goodluck

Yes you are right! Well I am taking 500mg/week and I started Aromasin like 1 WEEK before I even started the damn cycle. 12.5mg/day (was told it boosts natural test).

And I noticed on Aromasin I seem to look thinner! not bigger LOL And i tell myself Test E supposed to make you bigger NOT THINNER :p

I was told 12.5mg ED is what you are supposed to take with Aromasin and Test and other compounds.

All i know is that my muscles / size shrinks when i take an Anti E but when i don't, i double in size. Im fearing my Estro is too low. I should just not take Aromasin for a few days (is there a risk for gyno when not on aromasin for few days).

I'll resume Aromasin 12.5mg EOD or every 3rd Day after maybe 1 week of NO Anti E, to allow my Estrogen Levels to come back to normal? I did feel itchy nipples when i first started the cycle, and Erect Nipples and i was scared shitless that i'm getting bitch tits, so i ran and popped another aromasin and the itchyness went away.

perhaps now im too suppressed.

the abdominal bloat i think is definately from diet and possibly that when all your body shrinks thanks to Aromasin , only thing that STANDS OUT is your belly/abdominal .

Also i'd like to mention that since starting cycle, i been having lower back pain and most importantly , behind my left tricep, i think the bone area or something is sometimes causing pain as if theres pressure . Is that from low estrogen? joints?

You and I have the exact same problem with test. I'd do only test cycles in various doses if it weren't for the damn abdominal bloat. I've tried everything and the only thing that seemed to SOMEWHAT help was HCTZ (hydrochlorothiazide) @ 25mg/day. Macro thinks it's insulin sensitivity caused by high androgen levels. The next thing I might try is glucophage and see what happens.

Back