Help needed with Anavar.

maybe the guy has a friend who hasnt shut down his test who can take care of his woman for him lol.

^^fucking hilarious.

I was shut down for 2 weeks because I had tunnel vision like this guy. Real fucking convenient time for that to happen...I just got with this sexual deviant 2 weeks prior. I went from constant sex to my dick being a corpse.

I suggest you listen to dawg, and actually READ what he and everyone else has typed. Stop having tunnel vision. Oral only cycles are shit. They are a waste of money and you are being negligent toward your health. Read more.

Oh look, another mongo parroting the same old phrase. He's already stated more than once that he's doing a Anavar (var) only cycle. Contribute to the thread or go play with yourself.

...and here's another faggot who's too shit scared to take steroids properly.

Come back when you're man enough for it, until then eat a dick

I have taken peoples advice, i am not going to just run Anavar (var) on its own, i am going to do something about by geting the clomid.

i said in a previous post that i dont want to inject, so i did some research and found that clomid can increase your testosterone and return it to normal.

So if anyone has any advice regarding me using Anavar (var) first, then clomid after i would really appreciate it.

Cheers
You're an idiot.

you act like your shut down over night. it takes time for hpta to fully shut down. Anavar (var) is a mild oral. test will shut you down faster than Anavar (var) will. again as i said before im not advocating oral only cycle.

i was responding to the post that implied

Anavar (var) only = dangerous and potential perm damage
test + Anavar (var) = safe

i don't get what your trying to tell me with the second part of your post about natty hormones...

Man I'm done debating this bullshit with you. Dawg comes in and agrees with me that doin test and Anavar (var) is better than just Anavar (var) and you keep saying stupid shit just to argue a point that is incorrect.

Anavar (var) only < test & Anavar (var) = simple.
You= moron

In my opinion do what your comfortable with...

I cant stand needles.. feel like a junkie when injecting and cant stand limping around from injection soreness for 3 days..

Your admitting your doing the game the uneducated way? Are you really that afraid of something 100,000 times smaller than you? You sir are not only dumb, but also wimpy.

Last edited:
newbies dont really want advice , they really just want someone to agree with them . they just ignore advice.
maybe the guy has a friend who hasnt shut down his test who can take care of his woman for him lol.

It's pathetic really... They make these posts seeking advice, but once they get it from a reputable individual(vets), they ignore it if they don't like what they're told. Anavar (var) and clomid??? Lol. Your gonna have a vagina by the end of your cycle OP.

Man I'm done debating this bullshit with you. Dawg comes in and agrees with me that doin test and Anavar (var) is better than just Anavar (var) and you keep saying stupid shit just to argue a point that is incorrect.

You= moron

haha like i give a fuck if dawg agrees with you. i was speaking merely from a health perspective cause that's where you took it. regardless running two compounds instead of one is less healthy period.

nice bro you cant back up your argument so you call me a moron. lol good one

oh and by the way you didn't debate shit. you provide no counter to what i had said except "Dawg agrees with me so im right" LOL

Last edited:
haha calm down internet tough guys.... I have my personal opinions and im sticking to them! I really dont like how there are so many people on this forum saying to inject for your first cycle....Mild orals like anavar seem like a great start for beginners assuming they are in good health and using liver support.

And to all the idiots calling people "pussy's" and "wimps" for not injecting....thats extremely childish.. you guys are like a fckin cult trying to get more and more people to "inject"

p.s- Loyd i could care less about my internet "reputation"..that shits for the birds who dont have a real life!

Last edited:
welcome to ology . i do NOT reccomend taking anavar only . testosterone should be included in all cycles , 1st cycle should be test eth or cyp for 10-12 weeks.
anavar will shut down your natural test and pct will be needed to recover.

Man, who appointed you as a moderator of this forum? Or do you sponsor it? Do you think that you will always be banning everybody, who will argue against your stupid pieces of "advice"? Exogenous testosterone will suppress endogenous testosterone even more than Anavar, which will make the subsequent post-cycle recovery even harder. Do you want to dispute it? Oh, no. You will ban me, won't you?

The fact that you recommend such an androgenic garbage like testosterone to newbies, instead of an incredibly mild steroid like Anavar, tells much about your understanding of the word "safety".

you act like your shut down over night. it takes time for hpta to fully shut down. Anavar (var) is a mild oral. test will shut you down faster than Anavar (var) will. again as i said before im not advocating oral only cycle.

i was responding to the post that implied

Anavar (var) only = dangerous and potential perm damage
test + Anavar (var) = safe

i don't get what your trying to tell me with the second part of your post about natty hormones...

Don't look for any logic in this reasoning. There is not any. I gave it up a long time ago. As Goebbels said, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

You= moron
I think you guys are arguing two different points (both correctly).

Anavar (var) + test = better cycle results than Anavar (var) only
Anavar (var) + test = greater potential for long term damage than Anavar (var) only

Both true

You can achieve better results with non-suppressive anabolics so why use anavar and have shit results and still have to worry about being suppressed?

haha like i give a fuck if dawg agrees with you. i was speaking merely from a health perspective cause that's where you took it. regardless running two compounds instead of one is less healthy period.

nice bro you cant back up your argument so you call me a moron. lol good one

oh and by the way you didn't debate shit. you provide no counter to what i had said except "Dawg agrees with me so im right" LOL
Actually my argument is that taking an oral compound is worse for your body than taking test and an oral. Either way, you are shut down. If you take test at least you can replace your natural test.

I am stating that dawg agrees because he knows his shit. But apparently you know more than all of us.

Actually my argument is that taking an oral compound is worse for your body than taking test and an oral. Either way, you are shut down. If you take test at least you can replace your natural test.

I am stating that dawg agrees because he knows his shit. But apparently you know more than all of us.

We cannot fix guys like this. Let him go be the self appointed expert he has created in his mind and spend our time on a guy worthy of our collective experience.

please explain then. just saying "dawg agrees with me" and calling me a moron without you explaining shit give you 0 credibility. seriously explain it to me cause i want to know where you came up with that.

We cannot fix guys like this. Let him go be the self appointed expert he has created in his mind and spend our time on a guy worthy of our collective experience.

Dude wtf. when did i ever claim to be an expert? way to just make assumptions. lol "fix guys like this" wtf does that mean. get off your fuckin high horse.

im actually very open minded but when nobody explain WHY but just make claims then im going to say something esp if it doesn't make sense to me.

Back