Hey all, I really need help!

FYRE.... wow, thank you sooo much for all the help... i never knew how important protein was (its so weird, i know a lot about somethings and nothing about others) the info u gave me is really gonna help me alot...im gonna start slowly by eating more protein and i am a big chicken eater.....and i love veggies.... what do u suggest for a quick breakfast??

also, do u think there is another supplement i should try, that i can get over the counter first , that will show results , besides clenbuterol?

Frisco, i pmed u :)

Also, what is the difference between Whey Protein and Soy Protein???

Thanks soo much for the help guys :)

Last edited:
hey luvs

try and ECA stack before you try clen... if you can't handle that, then you for sure can NOT handle clen as it is 10x worse!!!

jitters, heart palpatations, hot and cold sweats...

an OTC R|ECA example is stacker.. thermodrene.. xenedrine... etc

but as the other ladies pointed out..

DIET COMES FIRST... then supplements!!!

good luck

oh and Slayer you are not controversial.. you are right... Clen is NOT an aas... it is a beta agonist for asthma... it is an ergogenic :)

hey supergirl,

i have tried Xenadrine and that did help me lose weight, but it mostly just made me not hungry... and thats really it.. when i worked out i had a lot of energy, but i still have that energy w/o the Xenadrine, and i am currently using Xenadrine EFX.... the reports of death w/ ephedra were just getting out of hand so i stopped using....

how dangerous is clen?

Clen is a lot stronger than Xenadrine. If you afraid of Ephedra based products or Ephedrine, then I would steer clear of the Clen as it is far stronger.
As for your question regarding a quick breakfast? Can't get much quicker than a protein shake. I like to mix up a packet or two of oatmeal(make it thick) and throw it right in with my protein shake. For your morning shake, make it with juice or milk rather than water so you'll be a little more satisfied and don't forget to put your flax oil or udo's oil in it!(1 tablespoon). For my breakfast shake, I use one or two packets of cinnamon roll oatmeal, 1 1/2 scoops of vanilla protein, not sure how much skim milk, some icecubes and cinnamon and blend it up. that's my cinnamon roll protein shake. Yummy!!!!!

yea i thought clen would be a lot stronger, it was just a risk i was willing to take for a "quick fix" but i am now learning there is no such thing as a quick fix (thanks 2 u guys) u all really helped me... and taught me soo much... i am going to focus on my diet and excercising and see how that goes...

fyre your breakfast shake sounds great... im def. gonna try that... what type of protein do u use (brand, whey or soy) ???

Luvs2bbrown said:
yea i thought clen would be a lot stronger, it was just a risk i was willing to take for a "quick fix" but i am now learning there is no such thing as a quick fix (thanks 2 u guys) u all really helped me... and taught me soo much... i am going to focus on my diet and excercising and see how that goes...

fyre your breakfast shake sounds great... im def. gonna try that... what type of protein do u use (brand, whey or soy) ???

I always use whey protein over soy. I use Sportlabs Vanilla and I also like Sportlabs Banana Creme. Here's a yummy shake recipe using the banana. 1-1/2 scoops of Sportlab Banana Creme Protein
1% chocolate milk(not sure how much i use)
2 tablespoons of natural Peanut Butter
1 tablespoon of flax or udo's oil
8-10 icecubes
It's my Chocolate Monkey Shake....yummy!!!!

Guarenteed you'll love this one.Some people omit the flax oil though cuz it does change the taste a little. It's a nice treat shake!
:p

hmmmm that does sound yummy :)

im off to the vitamin shoppe in a few minutes to go buy the protein... it really feels goot to be changing a diet and learning so much i never new.... :)

Luvs2bbrown said:
hmmmm that does sound yummy :)

im off to the vitamin shoppe in a few minutes to go buy the protein... it really feels goot to be changing a diet and learning so much i never new.... :)

:)

Thanks again everyone!!! :)

You all really helped and if u think of n e more little secrets or tricks or ne thing else that could help me with my goal please post them :) I'll make sure to let everyone know how im doing! thanks again!

Back