Hey all, I really need help!

Luvs2bbrown

Hey everyone,
Im new to this message board, but i was reading some of the info and it really taught me a lot... i was wondering if you could help me make my decision if Clenbuterol is right for me (keeping in mind I have never taken any type of anabolic)...
Im 19, 5'3 ... My stomach is flat and most of my weight is on my thighs and buttox.... I work out 5 - 6 days a week and eat somewhat healthy.... But I need a quick fix, i've been dieting and excercising and seeing mild results...
I was introduced to taking Clen by a friend, and he said it works quick and the results are extroidinary... Is this true?? What are the side effects and results?? Woman Please help, i know nothing about anabolics...

p.s Im also going on Ortho Tri Cyclen this sunday.... would there be any interaction???

Last edited:
welcome

hey luvs - im new here to - welcome!
Funny, I seem to have the same problem you do. I heard the same thing about Clen, but I can't give advice first hand. If I come across any useful info, I will share. Good luck!

welcome dear..
well I've never used any myself either,
I'm sure somebody will be able to give you some advice though..
Good luck...and have fun:)

Hey datgirl - thanks for the welcome! :)
I really wanna know about Clen, how the side effects are, etc....
If I come across n e info, i will let u know also :)
The person I would be getting it from tells me its great, and not to get scared of the side effects. but thats the problem, its a "male".... i really need a females point of view.... Hopefully some of the ladies on this board can help us :)

i do have one female friend who tried it and lost alot of weight, she said the only side effect she had was jitters - her hands were very shaky. i don't know about you, but i can deal with that.

Welcome to the board ladies. :)

Ok girlies I have used clen and I LOVE IT!!! I used the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off method (most people use this). This means that you take the clenbuterol for 14 days starting low in dose and going up then ramping back down by day 14.

example:
1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4,4,3,3,2,2,1 (my max was 80mcg, you may want to do less or more..but in my oppinion 80 is a great place to start)

Then for your next 14 days you use and eca like xenadrine.

Then you go back on the clen doing the same thing.

The total cycle goes for 42 days. I had pretty low sides with these doses. Mostly a bit of shaking, some cramping, sweating and being hot. You should make sure you are taking a good mulitvitamin and getting LOTS of water and postassium for the cramps (bannanas work good if you dont want to use a pill)

My results on my first clen cycle were I had a total loss of 21 lbs so that was an average of 1/2 lb a day. I was also taking T3 and winstrol too.

Ok i think i covered everything... let me know if you have any more questions :)

IMO

Welcome to the board LUV! If your diet isn't imaculate i think that is the place to start.

Anabolics IMO should be used as last resort. A clean diet and excercise should help, it takes time.. it's no quick fix.

I would seriously think of re arranging your diet and see how this works before trying Anabolics.

I tried Spatts cutting diet. She is on Elite fitness. I will cut and paste and post for you. Ive used this plan fist hand and it does wonders

frisco

I would definitely agree with Friscochick on getting your diet in check first before doing clenbuterol. There are sides to it and some of them can be pretty nasty. Clenbuterol does work well but your diet is probably the number one thing to get in order before jumping on Clen.

We've got a couple of threads going on on Clenbuterol right now so you might want to pop over to one of the other threads as well and take a read.:)

Ok im going to be a bit controversial on this one.... do you guys consider clen an anabolic... because technically it isnt. It does have some anabolic properties but its not considered an anabolic.

slayergurl said:
Ok im going to be a bit controversial on this one.... do you guys consider clen an anabolic... because technically it isnt. It does have some anabolic properties but its not considered an anabolic.

I can't say that i'm a guru on the stuff, cause (for me) i dont use any anabolics, but i have heard that there are alot of sides to this stuff. I was just noting that this should not be used as a quick fix, but as a last resort IMO.

If her diet isn't right on, meaning (so so) then that is a problem right there.

but then again this is only my opinion.

slayergurl said:
Nah, it's cost is that of an anabolic...lol
and yes, it does have some anabolic properties but I wouldn't class it as one!:p

Friscochick said:
I can't say that i'm a guru on the stuff, cause (for me) i dont use any anabolics, but i have heard that there are alot of sides to this stuff. I was just noting that this should not be used as a quick fix, but as a last resort IMO.

If her diet isn't right on, meaning (so so) then that is a problem right there.

but then again this is only my opinion.

I totally agree that diet should be in order first.

hey guys...thanks for all the responses :)... Friscochick, it won't let me get the "cutting diet" attachment.... is there n e way u could copy and paste it???

see, when i say my diet is so so, i mean im not a big eater at all... this is my normal day...

meal 1 : A Xenadrine EFX pill (don't even know why)
An Iced Nonfat Vanilla Latte

meal 2: Around 4:00 (after i've worked out) I normally go out to dinner and eat my biggest meal hear... a Spring Mix Salad w/ Oil and Vinegar to start and then maybe a Grilled Chicken Breast w/ fresh veggies...

meal 3: I have a craving for sweets... around 6:00 pm. I have some nonfat frozen yogurt.... and thats it for the day

ok guys, help me out here, i know my diets all messed up!

well to start you need to have more than 3 meals a day... you should have 6. There is a great post about this... let me find it and i will get back to ya ok. :)

Luvs2-

First and foremost, you need to clean up that diet. I have a sample of my diet somewhere that would work really well for you, IMO. The diet that Frisco gave is A TON OF FOOD. I don't even eat that much when bulking. If you are wanting to lean down, you are going to have to eat more in order to lose weight. If you are not fueling or body properly or enough, your body holds on to whatever you put in it becauswe your body thinks you are starving.. Which explains why you have made little progress. If you want me to give you a diet more suitable for your needs, pm me. When cleaning up the diet, start w/ a good ECA...something w/ Yohimbe, and do those two together, and I guarantee results.

Luvs2bbrown said:
hey guys...thanks for all the responses :)... Friscochick, it won't let me get the "cutting diet" attachment.... is there n e way u could copy and paste it???

see, when i say my diet is so so, i mean im not a big eater at all... this is my normal day...

meal 2: Around 4:00 (after i've worked out) I normally go out to dinner and eat my biggest meal hear... a Spring Mix Salad w/ Oil and Vinegar to start and then maybe a Grilled Chicken Breast w/ fresh veggies...

meal 3: I have a craving for sweets... around 6:00 pm. I have some nonfat frozen yogurt.... and thats it for the day

Okay sweetie, here it goes. You're 138 pounds right? Well, you want to take in around 138 grams of protein per day divided amongst your six meals, approximately 25 grams of protein per meal. That should be easy to do. If you find that you can't eat all of your protein, drink a couple of protein shakes a day to fill in where you are having trouble eating protein. I suggest whey protein, I like Sportlabs protein.
Make sure you're taking in at least two servings of veggies per day(I'd prefer more but two will do) You may find it difficult to eat so much in the first week, but soon it will be easy. Good protein sources are chicken, tuna, salmon, egg whites, beef and whey protein.
You also need to get a couple of tablespoons of flax oil in there as well. You can add that to your protein shakes or make a salad dressing out of it. Hmmmm...what else? Oh, yes, don't forget to drink at least 10 glasses of water per day(especially taking in all that extra protein).
Hmmmm....I think that's it. If I think of anything else, I'll just add on okay? Hope that helps!;)

Luvs2bbrown said:

I can email it to you, if your still intested. PM me with your email.

I prefer more food because it keeps you from wanting..

Back