hey guys newbie here...hows this for my 1st cycle

bAdGeNetIcS

well my 1st real cycle...ive done a lot of gear, but never in the right way...im 21 6ft, 185, basically no b/f....i actually have 2 cycles in mind, tell me which is better...goals are to get mass...im already pretty cut.

1st cycle: test enanthate + deca
week1-10: test 500mg/wk
week1-10:deca 400mg/wk
should i throw some d-bol's in for weeks1-4?

or

test enanthate + eq + d-bol
week1-4:d-bol 40mg/ed
week1-10: test 500mg/wk
week1-10:eq 400mg/week
should i do nolvadex for week10-13?

thanks in advance guys

I think you need to read more. The fact that you say you have pretty much no bodyfat and that you're timing of the anti-estrogens is all wrong IMO, I don't think you're quite ready to do a "real cycle".

However, I would be happy to answer any specific questions or refer you to more info.

GreasyGreek said:
I think you need to read more. The fact that you say you have pretty much no bodyfat and that you're timing of the anti-estrogens is all wrong IMO, I don't think you're quite ready to do a "real cycle".

However, I would be happy to answer any specific questions or refer you to more info.

i think hes suggesting using nolv instead of clomid, if so wait till week 12.
personally i would go with cycle 2

greasygreek

obviously i have b/f...no need to make me look stupid, i was just stating that i have very little, i fyou read my post i am very cut up.
and as far as the anti-e goes, i can get nolvadex farly easy, as for gettin clomid it would be a challenge..i dont have very good resources like you guys do.

Re: greasygreek

bAdGeNetIcS said:
obviously i have b/f...no need to make me look stupid, i was just stating that i have very little, i fyou read my post i am very cut up.
and as far as the anti-e goes, i can get nolvadex farly easy, as for gettin clomid it would be a challenge..i dont have very good resources like you guys do.

Nobody's trying to make you look stupid bro !! We are all here to help one another.

Actually Nolva and Clomid are somewhat interchangable for post-cycle, although most would have Nolva on hand in case of gyno and then use clomid post-cycle to get your nads working again.

If you live in the US as it appears, I don't see how it would be hard to get Clomid or Liquid Clomid. See those banners that are flashing at the top of the page ? Hint, hint.

stonecold

is it legal to buy those...if so i will definatley do that....i have to be cautious ordering stuff through the mail, cause i still live at home w/ my parents....and i probley took the b/f thing a little to seriously..my bad

Re: Re: greasygreek

StoneColdNTO said:
We are all here to help one another.

Actually Nolva and Clomid are somewhat interchangable for post-cycle, although most would have Nolva on hand in case of gyno and then use clomid post-cycle to get your nads working again.

If you live in the US as it appears, I don't see how it would be hard to get Clomid or Liquid Clomid. See those banners that are flashing at the top of the page ? Hint, hint.

Wise words!

Re: Re: Re: greasygreek

GreasyGreek said:
Wise words!
Yes they are.

I'm not a d-bol fan so I'd say drop it, maybe use it later down the road.
Which ever cycle you run, do the test 1 week passed the eq or deca. Start post cycle therapy 2 weeks after test is stopped.

This will help with your post cycle therapy.

Anadrol/Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
Deca: 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
Dianabol: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Equipoise: 17 – 21 days after last injection
Fina: 3 days after last injection
Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
Sustanon: 3 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Cypionate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Enanthate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
Testosterone Suspension: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Winstrol: 8 – 12 hours after last administration

JohnnyB

Re: Re: Re: Re: greasygreek

JohnnyB said:
I'm not a d-bol fan so I'd say drop it, maybe use it later down the road.
Which ever cycle you run, do the test 1 week passed the eq or deca. Start post cycle therapy 2 weeks after test is stopped.

This will help with your post cycle therapy.

Anadrol/Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
Deca: 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
Dianabol: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Equipoise: 17 – 21 days after last injection
Fina: 3 days after last injection
Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
Sustanon: 3 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Cypionate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Enanthate: 2 weeks after last injection
Testosterone Propionate: 3 days after last injection
Testosterone Suspension: 4 – 8 hours after last administration
Winstrol: 8 – 12 hours after last administration

JohnnyB

Great info! I'm curious, why don't you like d-bol? Bloat, impermanent gains, 17-aa?

Hey Bad Genetics bro use your second cycle it look very well though out , as far as Antil Estrogens goes use Arimidex or Liquidex , u can get Liquidex legally at www.researchkits.com and also i would run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in ur cycle as well. My Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thery is to run 500 iu every 10 days starting @ 2nd week and clomid post cycle, Also ResearchKits has liquid clomid as well and all i hear about it is great things

Last edited by a moderator:
Test @ 500mg/wk would suit you just fine. Maybe some dbol if you want. I gainde 30 lbs of a sus only cycle.

Back