HGHup Looks really good on paper w labs posted!

4.9 would already be better than kigtropins, IP yellows, grey tops, greentropins, taitropins, niptropins, IP's knock off hygetropin etc etc ;)

I would actually use this stuff when I cycle off of gh if it did produce close to a 5 reading!

4.9 would already be better than kigtropins, IP yellows, grey tops, greentropins, taitropins, niptropins, IP's knock off hygetropin etc etc ;)

I would actually use this stuff when I cycle off of gh if it did produce close to a 5 reading!

How long does it usually take to get your labs back?

And if it has a reading around 5. I will def fit this into my budget no doubt. Im on the edge of my seat.

Usually 2-3 days after I have the blood drawn but with the weekend coming it may be as late as Monday or as early as tomorrow

Something to consider.

LOL ummmmmmmmmm

How does less than .01 sound for a GH serum reading!!

This product is 100% marketing-hype and lies

Proves two things, this suppelment is crap and I truly need to be running HGH which I will be again by next week!

Amazing that these ppl are banking on that people will not test the product.

With my blood work results in hand I want a refund!! I'll let you all know how that works out for me.

It did look so good on paper and those fake labs they had posted suckered me in! oh well if it is too good to be true, it always isn't true!

Thanks for doing this zeek. Fucking bastards, so many ppl out there trying to rip people off these days.

No, thank you for having that avatar!! :)

Yeah bro, it sucks since the supp industry is not regulated at all. They can lie and say what they want.

No, thank you for having that avatar!! :)

Yeah bro, it sucks since the supp industry is not regulated at all. They can lie and say what they want.

:) yeah I know I don't trust a lot of shit out there. I get better shit underground than this crap they sell in GNC for rediculous prices lol.

LOL ummmmmmmmmm

How does less than .01 sound for a GH serum reading!!

This product is 100% marketing-hype and lies

Proves two things, this suppelment is crap and I truly need to be running HGH which I will be again by next week!

Get out! That's what came back from the test. Oh no...

So Dahurt sent me some info on this product this morning with a link to some lab tests showing GH serum reading around 20! for this product.

Since one of our sponsors does carry it and since I love playing guinea pig, I am ordering a bottle of it and i will have a GH serum test done after a week or so of using it in the same protocol listed on their site.

Anyone with any info on this? I'll leave this up for feedback but if nothing negative gets posted on it by tonight I will order and give it a run for the hell of it!

If by some off chance this stuff delivers what it promises for a very low price one can get nice real HGH benefits. I am very skeptical for now but lets see.

Make sure you follow protocol exact and time frame before getting test is critical! Also I/M will give you higher readings than sub q

Make sure you follow protocol exact and time frame before getting test is critical! Also I/M will give you higher readings than sub q

hey v this was for a supplement, not real growth hormone! pills, not shots

Back