Hi guys let me just introduce myself here

oldmusclemike

Hi guys,
I hope to receive good BB and AAS input as well as being a contributor to the knowledge of training and the betterment of, as safe as possible, AAS usage within the sport.
I am 62 yrs. old and was a competitor back in the mid to late 80's. I have owned a gym and have been involved with anabolic steroids since 1980.

I am a newbie on this forum but not others or BB or AAS.

I didn't find where it explains how many posts to open my PM and any other specifics like titles and privileges. It is probably me and I just don't find it.
Any help...? :)

Shit guys I never really went back to see my intro... Ah ha ha haaa :insane: yep but I made it in ... l and hung on... learned so much. I have to compliment this forum. It has been nothing other then a learning experience for me, here at O'logy.

Thanks for allowing me to be apart and stay with O'logy as my go to ( except for Arnold's Encyclopedia /modern BB).. a laugh , lol , lol :laugh: but true for me.

OMM

Glad you have been here

Ha, Thanks man. I'm older now and with me this forum is just my go to place when I'm feelin lonely and sad. I find a lil humor here, I feel a friendly hand. We all have something in common, for the most part.And the more mature of us are many times are married and have kids, family and we are family men, to the greater extent.

So i feel at home. No one knows my friends on here. No one knows that I just feel so" intimate" (with a grain of salt). I am still connected. Wherever I go I can check in with O'logy and be known As a regular BB'er in the community of real BB's around the world. Not special, not a champ but a true member of associates who live their lives continuously lifting and using AAS as safe as possible.

All you guys make me feel grateful.

OMM
Gotta get to the hospital now, now for my wife just fell down.... see my other thread

OMM :insane2:

OMM :wavey

Back