Hi my name is..............

Hi ladies!! :wiggle:

New here but not to the fitness & bodybuilding world.
Figure competitor, training consistantly for 6 years.

Glad to be here and get to know ya'll! :dance2:

Hi, I'm evangeline, new to this board... (don't know how to fully use of all it's functions yet), but not to bodybuilding. However, looking to actually compete first time late this year. Have an 11yr old son, and work in computer field. Nice to meet chya all...

cheers! -ev

Hiiiiiiiii guys! Well...I'm Esther...22 years old...just moved to chicago...and am a personal trainer. I just decided I wanted to do a show (bbing) by next summer...haha maybe I have a slight case of bigorexia...but I don't think I"m quite 'there' yet...anyway...yes...that pretty much sums me up! :wavey:

Hi all,I am also fairly new here so here goes... My name is Nikki I am a single mother of twin boys who are 9. I just recently got back into the gym (maybe to keep my SANITY) I'm 5'10 145 lbs. I would gladly take any advise that you have to offer.

NIKKI125 said:
Hi all,I am also fairly new here so here goes... My name is Nikki I am a single mother of twin boys who are 9. I just recently got back into the gym (maybe to keep my SANITY) I'm 5'10 145 lbs. I would gladly take any advise that you have to offer.

Welcome aboard - Let us know how we can help.

NIKKI125 said:
welcome nikki :)

NIKKI125 said:
My nine year old daughter is but an angel. :devil2:

:D

Welcome.

Thanks to all of you that are so welcoming! Does anyone have a really good workout for abs? I seem to have lost them and I'm having a hard time finding them again.You take the good and the bad with motherhood. Really great boobs...great twins(my kids not the boobs) but lost the abs. HELP!!! Thanks!

welcome ;)
it would be great if you could take your above post and start a new thread. this is the introduction thread, so you won't get as many replies here for your abs question. i will make sure it gets answered ;)
~KITTY

Hi Everyone,
I have visited the board in spurts over the last year, so I figured it was ridicules that I have only been ‘lurking.’ I am a college student in S.F. 130lbs, 5’8, size 6-8. I am down from a size 10-12,165 lbs. in January. At 160 I was 24% body fat, now at my new weight I don’t know.

I am trying to gain lean mass and lose bodyfat—Would like to be consistently a size 4, don’t care what I weigh. I have a large frame, with huge calves (my cows), but I have a tummy that I would love to transform into a 6 pack.

Have done a few cycles of winstrol, anavar, primo, and t3, and had great gains in all, but they were all over a year ago. I am thinking of starting a cycle of primo and t3, with a sprinkling of some left over anavar to motivate and help me. Maybe I will post a journal so I feel more accountable—don’t know if people are actually interested—but I won’t want to cheat if I have to show people!

Hi Everybody!

I've been working out for awhile now....my fave gals are Annie Riv, Amber Littlejohn, and Adela Garcia. I like all 3 sports.

I also love motorbikes, reality TV, and chocolate.

I would love some help getting an avatar up.....nothing seems to be workin for me! Thanks! Looking forward to getting know all of you.

Miss Muscle said:
Hi Everybody!

I've been working out for awhile now....my fave gals are Annie Riv, Amber Littlejohn, and Adela Garcia. I like all 3 sports.

I also love motorbikes, reality TV, and chocolate.

I would love some help getting an avatar up.....nothing seems to be workin for me! Thanks! Looking forward to getting know all of you.
Scratch that......I have my avi up!

hi Ladies1 I'm not a new member by any means but I've not been on the boards for a bit. Life gets a bit hectic sometimes...hehehe.
Just wanted to say hello once again and it's great to see lots of new ladies on the board.

It seems like this thread has not been active for a week or so, but it seems like a good place for a newbie to start out, so here goes!
I am 5'8 and 152lbs, about 18% bf. My goals include getting to and maintaining 10-12% bf at approx. 150lbs. My goal deadline is September. If I can reach this goal I would like to take things to another level and compete in a level 1 show (one day).
I am also a mom (to a 14yr old daughter), and have an adorable kitty. One of the reasons I joined this particular board is to make some Canadian connections, especially here in Ontario. I would like to understand more about the legal issues and concerns that apply to both women and Canadians. Basically I am here to learn!!! From what I have seen so far on the boards i have a ton of homework to do, everyone is full of info. I am excited to be here and look forward to learning and interacting with the members here! Cheers!
Kat : )

Last edited:
PhatKat said:
It seems like this thread has not been active for a week or so, but it seems like a good place for a newbie to start out, so here goes!
I am 5'8 and 152lbs, about 18% bf. My goals include getting to and maintaining 10-12% bf at approx. 150lbs. My goal deadline is September. If I can reach this goal I would like to take things to another level and compete in a level 1 show (one day).
I am also a mom (to a 14yr old daughter), and have an adorable kitty. One of the reasons I joined this particular board is to make some Canadian connections, especially here in Ontario. I would like to understand more about the leagal issues and concerns that apply to both women and Canadians. Basically I am here to learn!!! From what I have seen so far on the boards i have a ton of homework to do, everyone is full of info. I am excited to be here and look forward to learning and interacting with the members here! Cheers!
Kat : )
welcome to ology :)

Back