high liver values coming off tren

Matt0071

Just curious if anybody else on this forum has high liver values coming off tren, ran tren for 5 months and now.back.on.my cruise dose for the last month.and sum but got blood work done and my.liver values were high
Do they go back.to normal.after time.or should.I be taking some nac right now or soMething else to flush the.liver
My doc.didn't seem to.concerned, as he stated there are 3 sides to the liver and the other sides don't seem that high
I beg to.differ on that lol

Last edited:
Also try to avoid anything that can aggravate your liver. drink lots of water and rest/

I would personally start taking NAC at around 1200mg's to 1800mgs a day for a week or so then drop it down to like 600mg's a day of NAC and make sure to drink a lot of water. Also I would stay away from pre-work out drinks, energy drinks, or anything that could be possibly hard on the liver. You could always try a cleanse program for a week I honestly don't know how they work though I have never tried one. I know Dorian Yates would do some sort of weird cleanse after each Olympia it seemed to work pretty good for him. I would definitely use NAC whenever blasting though.

Yes I agree mad.scienctist, never did use nac before, as.I have run obviously.tren in the past got.bloods.and everything checked. Out good, but recently.switched to.a.dif.Lab 7 to 8.months ago.and.there.tren.is.pretty harsh stuff in a.good way lol, but ya I knew something was up.2 weeks.before I doped.the tren as I was.really starting.to.feel.run down and wanted to take.a.nap.all the time,.droped the tren,.went back on my.cruise.dose and got.bloods done a month after and low.and behold some stuff was up, so yes gonna pick some.nac up tomorrow and start running nac.for now on
Is it good to run nac when I cruise as well?

Last edited:
Just curious if anybody else on this forum has high liver values coming off tren, ran tren for 5 months and now.back.on.my cruise dose for the last month.and sum but got blood work done and my.liver values were high
Do they go back.to normal.after time.or should.I be taking some nac right now or soMething else to flush the.liver
My doc.didn't seem to.concerned, as he stated there are 3 sides to the liver and the other sides don't seem that high
I beg to.differ on that lol

i would run nac and often. maybe cut back on the tren a bit next time. 3mo is pushing it imo

TUDCA to lower liver profiles when they are elevated

NAC to keep them in range.
600mg year round - 1200mg on cycle - 1800mg on cycle with orals.

It goes without saying that hydration is important right now too.

I would just run it daily from now on.

600-1200mg per day for me regardless of cycle.

1200-1800mg per day for me with anything hepatoxic, or just a hard weekend. Sometimes just to feel better about it, if I anticipate drinking I will be sure to load up a day or two before as well. Not sure if it helps much, but I like to think it's better than nothing. lol

There is a really good multi-vitamin on Amazon - Amazon.com: Life Extension Mix 315 tablets: Health & Personal Care

Life Extension Mix Tablets, actually has 600mg of NAC per daily dosage :)

I used NAC religiously, now I dont use it at all. I noticed it caused neurological issues with my vision. Like ophthalmic migraines. Any one else notice this? Might just be a specific thing for me....

Matt---The beauty of the liver is it s one tough mo-fo and if given a respite will almost alway s go back to normal.

And not to be Uncle Grandpa----noone knows what long term use of tren does--but noone really has studied aas use, not abuse, either.....they just beat us down those lazy soft uneducated Sheeple.

Some of the smartest guy s in my life use trt and like me break out....go back down to trt...all is well.

I used NAC religiously, now I dont use it at all. I noticed it caused neurological issues with my vision. Like ophthalmic migraines. Any one else notice this? Might just be a specific thing for me....

THATS a first I ve heard...no disrespect.

Bought some nac today, 1000mg tablets, started today and now will continue to use nac for now on cruising.and blasting
tren at the end kicked the shit.out of me, 5 months on was enough.as like I said I was starting to feel really worn down.and wanted to nap all the time, at times on my.lunch break fuck 10 min of sleep did wonders, lol, now a.month and some.dropping back.down to.my cruise.dose I don't.feel.sleepy what so ever, feeling good actually, as I was really starting to get moody as fuck at the end of the tren run lol
Thanks dudes for your help :)
Now on my.cruise I am working on leaning down abit, currently as of today fasted I sit at 217lbs

Last edited:
i would run nac and often. maybe cut back on the tren a bit next time. 3mo is pushing it imo

Yeah I agree bro the last couple months I was running 1000mg test, 700mg tren a, 1ml ed of tren a, I would of probs done more but the tren cough was pretty bad, seemed after 1ml the stupid tickle would start in the back of.my throat and knew couching spree would begin lol, but also to note found mixing abit of b12 with tren helped cut the tren cough as well
Terragon's tren is pretty harsh lol

Back