holy fuck this is annoying

Vin2

Just did my second pin of my own brewed test prop. Got my raws from china. But SHIT MY ASS FEELS LIKE BARRY BONDS TOOK A SWING AT IT. I mean ill deal with with it but fuck.

what was the concentration? That recipe is fine its either the conc or the simple fact that prop hurts. It also seems to hurt some people more than others.

Concentration is good, 100mg/mL....I think its just cuz its prop...but how do u fellas workout with this PIP? Im working out back tonight ughh

some people use bac water wit prop to reduce pain.. could always try that?, also pin lats with prop, most painfree prop pin ever done

Well I'm going to brew some prop in about 2weeks and start a cycle. It will b my first run with prop so we will c how bad it is. I can imagine that on day5/6 ill b hurting everywhere. Just part of it tho

Hang in there man. If u get bloods let us no how it goes.

Man up son. If your gear was made correctly then it may just be pain from prop in a virgin muscle. You sure it hasn't come out of solution? Any swirls in the vial when you put it up to the light?

Back