how a bodybuilders fridge should look

this is it? 3 threads with the same insult? And a really bad one at that. i wish you would have left him be until i had a chance to play with him.

But i know it would be unneeded drama for the board. lol

i had a feeling u would have been annoyed with my banning him..

it would have been fun to see u bash him up... maybe i should have waited.. lol

I am far from an expert but I know that diet is different per individual. Some can eat anything and everything other not so much. Now granted that doesn't mean twinkies and junk only is going to work but I have friends who couldn't gain a pound if they wanted to. Although for me it's vital:)

I am far from an expert but I know that diet is different per individual. Some can eat anything and everything other not so much. Now granted that doesn't mean twinkies and junk only is going to work but I have friends who couldn't gain a pound if they wanted to. Although for me it's vital:)

bring me those people who couldn't gain a pound.. ill make them gain a pound.. and some...

that whole "i eat everything and i cant gain a pound" nonsense is bullshit... iv helped my share of guys like this realize they were knee high in their own bs

I love making people download dailyburn and seeing what they think is 5k plus cal and over 300g protein come out to about half that

how many meals do you prepare at a time. like do you make a weeks worth?

yup, all my meals are individually sealed in glad containers.. makes it much easier for me to just grab and go... its also easier for me to control my portions.. i measure everything out before hand

It used to be cooking for 3 days at a time. Now i have a wonderful gf who cooks for me every other day. Its really nice to have someone who helps

Diet confuses the shit outa me these days. My fridge used to look like that. I lived off of chicken breast and and brown rice but I wasn't getting any gains to write home about other looking good.

The gym I train at is overrun with powerlifters and they basically told me to shove my bodybuilding diet up my ass. So now I eat everything in sight. I spend nearly $1000 a month eating dirty. chicken has been replaced by ground beef at every meal. I feel like absolute shit and I am never hungry anymore. I just watch the clock and "oh shit, its time to eat again"

Im definately carrying around more bodyfat. but man can I lift now. how anyone can build muscle off $80 a week is beyond me. I've tried to force feed myself enough clean calories to gain weight but it literally seems impossible to add a single pound.

I could probably eat 3 of those rubbermaid containers 8 times a day and not gain. Diet frustrates the hell outa me.

Youtube has millions of videos on how to train, but diet videos I can count on one hand. Following the diet plans in a muscle mag dosnt seem to do shit either. I would give my left nut to be able to reach my goals eating clean.

LMFAO I agree with you brother everyone has to eat like a fuckin animal to get big at the start !!! chicken and veggies and on and on !!!
Never got me any where until i learned what the fuck i had to do and what i had to eat to get the pounds on !!! The secret is eat and eat again if you have hard time putting mass on !!! there are a few good sources on the net for hard gainers !!
Peace brother !!

In Australia doing all your own cooking and prepackaging like that is the cheapest way to live, the government puts extra Tax on anything that's not a raw ingredient. I do chicken and rice salad containers for work. Roast the chicken breast in 1 big go, add a load of brown rice mixed nuts, celery and a few dried black currents and shallots. All cheap and tastes good too.

Gotta love the avocado, yum :)

Last edited:
yup, all my meals are individually sealed in glad containers.. makes it much easier for me to just grab and go... its also easier for me to control my portions.. i measure everything out before hand

Definitely digging ur set up...I have to stop being so lazy and pregame like u do...makes it a lot easier to eat rite

I like to do my cooking in bulk and the attached picture shows how I do it. Last night for instance, I stopped by the sweet bay and they had chicken breasts for $1.99 a pound. I bought about $25 worth, took them home and threw them on my smoker for about 3 hours. They literally melt in your mouth. I didn't actually smoke them, just used it to slow cook them. For the price of about 1/4 bag of charcoal, I cooked enough chicken to last me for days. A smoker like this is super efficient (I actually modified it since this to work even better) and will cook for hours.
To be honest, I can't fucking stand chicken (unless fried) I've eaten so much over the years, so it has to be REALLY good in order to keep the gagging down to a minimal. But when trying to get lean, it can't be beat.
When I'm not dieting, I make killer smoked pulled pork, brisket, and ribs. Delicious.

I like to do my cooking in bulk and the attached picture shows how I do it. Last night for instance, I stopped by the sweet bay and they had chicken breasts for $1.99 a pound. I bought about $25 worth, took them home and threw them on my smoker for about 3 hours. They literally melt in your mouth. I didn't actually smoke them, just used it to slow cook them. For the price of about 1/4 bag of charcoal, I cooked enough chicken to last me for days. A smoker like this is super efficient (I actually modified it since this to work even better) and will cook for hours.
To be honest, I can't fucking stand chicken (unless fried) I've eaten so much over the years, so it has to be REALLY good in order to keep the gagging down to a minimal. But when trying to get lean, it can't be beat.
When I'm not dieting, I make killer smoked pulled pork, brisket, and ribs. Delicious.

A smoker can ,make dog taste good LOL,,,
Ground chicken with some spices and a little turkey ground is what i do !! A little franks re hot sauce and you are GTG,,,
Smoker is the best however !!!

A smoker can ,make dog taste good LOL,,,
Ground chicken with some spices and a little turkey ground is what i do !! A little franks re hot sauce and you are GTG,,,
Smoker is the best however !!!

LOL. It sure can.
I use franks too, as well as crystal hot sauce. I actually buy franks wing sauce and dip my chick breast into it. Good shit!

Only thing I make ahead of time is brown rice. I cook all my meals when it's time to eat.

I wish I had that kind of time at home.

As of lately since trying to gain weight I've been cooking whole turkeys, and chickens on Sunday, and a 2lbs of ground venison, I also cook up a black/Kindey bean and brown rice mix. Then just add a few cans of tuna and sweet potato over the week and I am GTG. I usual have oatmeal and eggs for breakfast, then a moster salad at night with whatever I cook for supper.

my results in the gym and in the mirror really started taking off after i made the kitchen my friend

now any bodybuilders i meet tell me diet is anywhere from 50-90% of their training. great thread!

Back