Votes: 548 67.2%
  • 18"-19"

Votes: 199 24.4%
  • 20"-21"

Votes: 44 5.4%
  • 21" +

Votes: 24 2.9%

• Total voters
started lifting a year ago, my arms are 14.3" and my goal is 17", i hope i can achieve this in a year and a half

6' - 232lbs - 33years old

18 and a quarter flexed cold

I remember when I first started lifting over 7 years ago I was 170lbs with 13.5 inch arms

I see there's some pretty decent arm sizes on this board. I'm running about 19"-19.5" pumped at a bodyweight of 290lbs at 6'0. Last time I checked (last year) I was at 19% bodyfat with a bone mass test. I'll tell you what, a cut-to-the-bone 19" arm is a thing of beauty. That's what I'm shooting for! :D

got measured for a new bench press shirt the other day was 18.5 cold and unflexed . most of mine is tricep though

compman said:
How many inch's are your arms and what would you consider a big arm?

kind of a bogus question.... i 'd rather have 16"'s that look great than 20''s that look like shit !

jcp2 said:
They are arond 19 now, were around 20 when i was tipping the scales at a rather pudgy 280.

you looked good @ 280? thats cause your Yamaha Buddy trained you ! LMFAO!

Re: Re: How big are your arms?

Die$eL~Man said:
kind of a bogus question.... i 'd rather have 16"'s that look great than 20''s that look like shit !
statements like these only come from guys with 16 inch arms. :D

Re: Re: Re: How big are your arms?

jcp2 said:
statements like these only come from guys with 16 inch arms. :D

:laugh4: Seriously, 16 inchers are like wrists on me. If you are 5'6" if you are ripped they will look all right, but I'd rather be as soft as I am now and have 20s, 16 inches? Give me a damn break, I'm not reversing friggin 15 years of puberty.

THEDENTIST said:

you da man 32.JPG

Back