How do you take dbol pills

69nChipmunkz

Student of Steriodolgy
cycle time is almost here and i just remembered a wierd thing that happened with my last two days on dbol . usually it takes 20 or 30mins to enter Badazz mode after taking DBol with water but this time i was in my car and didnt have any so i sat the pill in my mouth and tried t get alot of spit so it wouldnt scratch my throat going down AND I BULLSHIT U NOT 2 MINS LATER I FELT LIKE A FUCKING DEMON I TOOK OFF DWN THE EXPRESSWAY B4 I KNEW IT I WAS DOING 95 IN A 55 and i usually just cruise 5 over the speed limit. so how should dbol pills b taken? 1.with water ,2. without, or 3 (i just saw one dude post this) chewed.

Water or juice. Some people think juice helps it absorb better when taken with juice. Also split ur doses up and take like 3-4 doses a day so you will have a steady flow of it in ur blood stream .

Grape juice, there are some article on this. But as long as you take em by mouth you should be fine

Grape juice, there are some article on this. But as long as you take em by mouth you should be fine

I've heard this too. Or apple juice but not orange juice cause of the acidity. Grape and apple juice are fast digesting good sugar carbs and help get into system faster.

yea ive heard about taking them with cranberry juice i'll try different juices to see if theres a difference

Water or juice. Some people think juice helps it absorb better when taken with juice. Also split ur doses up and take like 3-4 doses a day so you will have a steady flow of it in ur blood stream .
lets say i have 25mg pills would it be ok if i split one of my 25s into 2 and took the other 25mg pre workout? in the past i ijust used them preworkout dont knw if a lower dose preworkout would have the same results as a whole.

my friend always takes his dbol with grapefruit juice, he says that something in the juice blocks a chemical that destroys the dbol, so the dbol is then more potent.

^^ he is right. Ideal drinks for dbol is grape or cranberry. If more interested read some more about it on bodybuilding.com. They have gathered some good articles.

Hmm. I've used a lot of dbol and orals in general, I've never felt any different. I get stronger and bigger but it doesn't hit me in any amount of time.

That's all mental. I tell guys who are just starting that they will feel it work and feel badass all the time and its pretty much within an hour of inject or taking tabs. I also tell them they should gain 10 lbs in the first week or two from injects.

The guys who call me saying they don't think it's working are the ones I tell the truth and tell them to wait until weeks 3-6. The others I let them believe its instant. The mind is powerful and if you think it's working that fast then great, it's not but if it gets you amped then good.

I agree, split into 3-4 doses. Dbol has a half life of 4 hours or less. Many meds have a warning on the label saying do not take with grape fruit juice, for some reason it can cause an increase in effects with certain drugs, I'm not sure if it does with AAS or not.

But there are many places now making sublingual and injectable orals, especially dbol and drol, these should work faster and reduce or eliminate liver toxicity, I'm going to make some and try them out.

lets say i have 25mg pills would it be ok if i split one of my 25s into 2 and took the other 25mg pre workout? in the past i ijust used them preworkout dont knw if a lower dose preworkout would have the same results as a whole.
yes u could split them up like it. That is fine. You could split up one and take 12.5 twice a day. And then take a whole one, 25mg pre workout.

I'd say yes.

cycle time is almost here and i just remembered a wierd thing that happened with my last two days on dbol . usually it takes 20 or 30mins to enter Badazz mode after taking DBol with water but this time i was in my car and didnt have any so i sat the pill in my mouth and tried t get alot of spit so it wouldnt scratch my throat going down AND I BULLSHIT U NOT 2 MINS LATER I FELT LIKE A FUCKING DEMON I TOOK OFF DWN THE EXPRESSWAY B4 I KNEW IT I WAS DOING 95 IN A 55 and i usually just cruise 5 over the speed limit. so how should dbol pills b taken? 1.with water ,2. without, or 3 (i just saw one dude post this) chewed.

It is probably sublingual. The skin membrane is capable of hormone transport. Examples include the vitamin hormone supplement "pregnenolone"-look it up. Consider sublingual melotonin which is a hormone. And, lastly, consider androgel and testim which contain testosterone rubbed as lotion into the shoulders which is absorbed into the skin.

In conclusion, there is extremely high probability that the majority of hormones can cross the skin membrane, expecially under the tongue which contains a very thin membrane of skin. The primary factor to consider is the amount of the time and dosage that is held under the tongue. In other words, if you dose 10mg at only 30 seconds before swallow, perhaps only 1/2 of a milligram would be absorbed, which would not really be noticeable, hence the frequent forums of which noone is very sure of this hypothesis.

Now we could assume that if one of us held a high dosage eg 50mgs for an extended period of time (maybe 10 mins), and to note any dramatic changes in mood and emotions. Most of these tablets do not begin to take effect until around 30 mins, therefore any dramatic changes in mood and emotions within ten minutes would create the conclusion that the hormone IS in fact crossing the skin barrier confirming my initial hypothesis.

I'd say try it.

Sounds like you were given pingaz not dbol lol.

It is probably sublingual. The skin membrane is capable of hormone transport. Examples include the vitamin hormone supplement "pregnenolone"-look it up. Consider sublingual melotonin which is a hormone. And, lastly, consider androgel and testim which contain testosterone rubbed as lotion into the shoulders which is absorbed into the skin.

In conclusion, there is extremely high probability that the majority of hormones can cross the skin membrane, expecially under the tongue which contains a very thin membrane of skin. The primary factor to consider is the amount of the time and dosage that is held under the tongue. In other words, if you dose 10mg at only 30 seconds before swallow, perhaps only 1/2 of a milligram would be absorbed, which would not really be noticeable, hence the frequent forums of which noone is very sure of this hypothesis.

Now we could assume that if one of us held a high dosage eg 50mgs for an extended period of time (maybe 10 mins), and to note any dramatic changes in mood and emotions. Most of these tablets do not begin to take effect until around 30 mins, therefore any dramatic changes in mood and emotions within ten minutes would create the conclusion that the hormone IS in fact crossing the skin barrier confirming my initial hypothesis.

I'd say try it.
Your first post is bumping a two year old thread?

Back