how do you take HGH

How come everytime I read an illiterate posters' threads my head starts to hurt!!

littleman, send me your GH bro!!LOL

Dam this suck, look I am taking it right now. I did just some home work last night and I did not know how a 30g read.

So is this right there is 67.5uints in a IU?(that is how I got 30IU from my soure but he really does not speak english I have a hard time unders standing him)

What are so of the other dose to take (Friend told me this way 15units when I get up 15units befor bed) Do not like that one.

Or Just 4IU right befor bed

Last edited:
If your going to take it at least do it right. I really think you need to wait a while too but here you go.

You can mix 3 cc of Bacteriostatic water to your 26.4 IU's of GH. When you draw it out to inject it use a slin pin and on the slin pin it will read 11.3 that is 1 IU. 2 IU's would read 22.6. I would take 2 IU everynight before bed time in the stomach for 6 months ed if you can afford it.

Last edited:
littleman363 said:
that is how I got 30IU from my soure but he really does not speak english I have a hard time unders standing him)

my above point explained to the T....LOL:confused:

reallittleguy said:
I would take 2 IU everynight before bed time in the stomach for 6 months ed if you can afford it.

Then he will shut down his natural HGH production.....not a very good idea.

StoneColdNTO said:
Then he will shut down his natural HGH production.....not a very good idea.

That is why I have heard to take it the most. What kind of doses are you talking about SC? lower or high doses or not ED

This guy just ignores everything anyone says and keeps pounding away.Brass Balls huh. I like to use 4-6iu split into 2 doses AM and PM 6 days on and 1 off for 4-6 months personally.Thats just me but I'm sure thats no help so just support you local dealer and use 30iu a day so he or she can make big bucks ok?

if you use 30 iu per day, your source gets to make lots of money. Tha is why he recommended it.

2-4iu in the am is my thing.

But one more thing with the hole iU thing. What is it 11units makes 1 IU or is it 67unit makes a IU?? I think it is the 11units but did see on a site that show you how to mix it and it said that all 67unit is 1 IU. But that sound like alot. (True or Not)

If you know anything about mixing would like too heard to see if I got it right?

I have been doing ALOT of reading think I know what I am going to do. But one thing looking to bulk should I do more IU like 5to6IU spit or the 2IU way?

littleman363 said:
I have been doing ALOT of reading think I know what I am going to do. But one thing looking to bulk should I do more IU like 5to6IU spit or the 2IU way?

if you are looking to bulk you ain't gonna get their with just GH...thats why you need to study....its a pain to research things sometimes but you will so much more enriched on the bigger picture.

Has anyone heard Elephant Boy on the Howard Stern show. For some reason I hear his voice when I read littleman's posts.

Slayer said:
Has anyone heard Elephant Boy on the Howard Stern show. For some reason I hear his voice when I read littleman's posts.

that wasn't very nice. funny though.

Most people that are using it for size are taking it with other stuff. This is called stacking. 2IU's will not put a lot of size if any on you. You are correct if you are looking for size then i would say around 5iu per day. But since this is your first time i would still do 2-3IU per day just to see how it works with your body. if you take a lot of stuff at one you will never really know what worked for you.

littleman363 said:
Its been less than 2 days since you started this thread, I doubt you've managed to do ALL that reading. There are theories and explainations out there all over the wonderful world wide web, on how to take it, when during the day, why, subq or im, with test or without, doses dependant on goals..which brings me to my final question...

WHY did you purchase GH before knowing anything about it?

Back