How hard is it to pin the glute?

Super easy, nothing to fear. I don't even feel it going in. I've never gotten blood aspirating glutes either. I usually stretch a little so I can twist my big ass around to reach it, and I do it before morning coffee to minimize shaking. Usually just jump in a hot shower, towel off, wipe down with alcohol and jab away...sometimes I even put on some sexy music and rose petals :D LOL

pinning glutes is much harder than pinning ventro glute. ventro glue is on the side but isn't down on the thigh.... it is a big, thick muscle that can hold lots of volume if necessary. you shouldn't need a 1.5inch pin, i also pin with either 1/2 inch, 5/8, or 1 inch, and always using 25g or smaller. slins if the volume of compound is low enough.

i recommend you spend a few bucks and grab some new needles. and i recommend you learn how to inject VG. it's basically down a bit below the obliques..... super easy to reach, can pin with both hands either side..... far easier than straight in the ass. you can shoot it sitting, standing laying down, whatever, you don't need a mirror to feel better doing it. i mean.... aside from at first feeling weird about knowing exactly where to pin, there pretty much isn't a downside.

When people talk about pinning glutes, they're talking about ventrogluteal.

ventrogluteal-muscle.jpg

Diagram from nursing literature on ventrogluteal injection.

Tried glutes one. Not only could I not twist to see my own ass. I couldn't walk or bend for days lol. I aparently had bad luck

Tried glutes one. Not only could I not twist to see my own ass. I couldn't walk or bend for days lol. I aparently had bad luck

Haha there is a thread on here where a guy actually pinned his ASSHOLE - like the ring...and he was wondering why it was so painful when everyone said pinning glutes was pain-free.

Hahahahaha omg I would love to actually talk to this guy and ask what he was thinking.

This ventro glute term is new to me ... Time to research

Hahahahaha omg I would love to actually talk to this guy and ask what he was thinking.

This ventro glute term is new to me ... Time to research

haha it just refers to a region of the glute - it's the area everyone is talking about when they just say 'glute'.

Ventro- as in ventral.

interesting you say that dahurt, every single person i know who does this that i have talked to about sites pins them as different locations. when you look at places like spot injections, or get directions on drawing the lines across your ass cheeks, etc., the end result is not a vg pin. you have to go higher and farther to the outside, well farther, before you get to the standard vg spots.

interesting you say that dahurt, every single person i know who does this that i have talked to about sites pins them as different locations. when you look at places like spot injections, or get directions on drawing the lines across your ass cheeks, etc., the end result is not a vg pin. you have to go higher and farther to the outside, well farther, before you get to the standard vg spots.

whoops sorry I got my dorso and ventro backwards! dorsogluteal is the common glute injection we refer to.

My bad people! Been reading too much this A.M.

both are great muscles to pin, i just prefer the ventrogluteal because it is more accessible in my opinion, but has all other benefits that the regular butt shot has. additionally, you don't use it in the same way, or put pressure on it when sitting in the same way, meaning when there is pip, you don't have to notice it as much.

Back