how long do u last???

Changes from time to time. If we start out slow then I can last a while. If it is for her I can last a while. She likes it a certain way and it doesnt work for me so I dont blow. If we jump right in and its for me then I am done in no time.

fuck blowing once and then trying again.

Once i blow, i do everything i can to get the fuck out of there. Thats when they get all cudly and 'Just wanna talk for a change' and your like FUCK get OFF me.

Its this wierd feeling i get after i finish...

depends on how hard/fast I am rockin her. Usually not very long because I can't help but to destroy it =P. If I am high on THC I last alot longer... but don't smoke any more so lol

last night it was 7.min 40 seconds why cause i video taped it......lol

i probably went about 8 or 9 minutes last night. not much more

she was on the corner of the bed. then we i was finished and let go she almost fell off. lol

it depends on the girl and whether or not i'm drunk.

With my first girlfriend i could cum in like 2 minutes if i just wanted to bang and get it over with. If i want to make it last longer i can do it for like 10 minutes, but the trick is, stop going fast and just go slow.

I once fucked a fat ugly bitch, and i was wasted, had like 10 beers, and it took me 15 minutes to cum, she disgusted me, yet for some reason i even went down on her. And with my current girlfriend it is the same as my first, i can get off fast, but i can make it last if i want.

Have any you guys ever been dumb enough to smoke weed and cigs habitually, then quit. Ifeel like my testosterone has dropped down quite a bit, hard ons arent as hard and morning sex is a joke. It is a new girl, fine as fuck, but the comfort level is quite ther yet, it doesnt help matters sitting there soft without an orgasm. Good thing i like licking puss....help me out guys

Back