How many of you have asked your gf

to inject you with steroids before?

If I asked my gf to inject me she would swiftly stick the needle in my asshole and then probably kick my ass. She's a tough bitch. Lol. I actually use steroids so k can protect myself from her. Lol. Jk.

Seriously my girlfriend is way against aas so I wouldn't ask her. Her ex husband died and coroner blamed it on the steroids. Nothing to do with the cat tranquilizer and meth in his system I'm sure. All about the steroids. So, something's are just better left unsaid.

I have injected Mr P, I actually like doing it, & I'm much better at it than him...shhhh ! but u didn't hear it from me..lol :wiggle:

I usually wait till I see my gardener in the yard. Then I go ask him for a hand.
n25777_Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

So the question leaves for the ones who cant do there own glutes for whatever reason, seems to be the consensus as to why the girlfriend or wife does it for them. What if you don't have a girlfriend or wife to do it for you? what do you do then?

So the question leaves for the ones who cant do there own glutes for whatever reason, seems to be the consensus as to why the girlfriend or wife does it for them. What if you don't have a girlfriend or wife to do it for you? what do you do then?

I don't know about anyone else but there are always females around who are more then willing to lend a hand or two ;)

My gf has just recently started to pin me.
She is alot better than I thought, as it's been virtually painless and I can't thank her enough for this.

I would help with it, but me and needles don't get along. I can take a needle just using one on someone else scares me lol

You must be allot more trusting then me then, because I wouldn't be letting any joe blow girl give me shoots so she can go run off her mouth to who ever later on.

I don't know about anyone else but there are always females around who are more then willing to lend a hand or two ;)

Have to do it myself.. Don't trust any girls enough to tell them I use and would rather do it myelf. Somehow I ended up with alot of 20g pins and have been using them with no noticeable difference in pain. Although the look of a 18g scares me.

You must be allot more trusting then me then, because I wouldn't be letting any joe blow girl give me shoots so she can go run off her mouth to who ever later on.

I can see your point.

Although I am not talking about just meeting a girl and spilling your life story...I have many girl friends that are def on my team. Like I said....I dont know about anyone else ;)

Nope.

Everything that could have been , has been used against me in a court of law.

lol ouch

i been reading some of your real life stories bro and i see you been through a lot

anyways after my friend broke up with his g/f she told him she called cops and told them about him juicing and all that stash he holds in his house...he panicked and threw away $600 worth of gear

still feel like crying when i think about that :smashcomp

so like you guys see sharing some info like that can be a bad idea...

Back