how many times have you cheated on your girlfriend or wife

how many times have you cheated on your girlfriend or wife .

Votes: 85 47.8%
  • 1 to 5

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • 5 to 10

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • over 10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lifttothemax said:
I am totally satisfied with my girl so never!
I call bs. You are just scared she might find your ass posting on a steroid website braging about how many times you have gave another girl a blumpkin.

With the divorce rate at 51%+ I would say more than 1/2 of men have cheated, hell I woulkd say 75% or more have......the ones that can get laid that is.

alot ..cause i was unhappy and she wouldn't let me go..fed her the bone and she didn't want to go...happens all the time

Married 10 years, my wife is hot (and BI), weve only ever had one threesome but shes been gettin the itch lately and i see one on the near horizon. shes got some hot new friends and they get pretty raunchy when they drink.

Anyhow, never cheated but recently she told me it would turn her on if i fucked another girl. she said she didnt even have to see it. Cool, so i said "you know, i have been dreaming of some 18 year old pussy lately" to which she replies "ill bet you that you cant hook up with an 18 year old"!

ITS FUCKIN ON!

I've went on a few dates before or just had sex with girls but nothing long term that would involve feelings. That's what gets you into trouble. Otherwise I just see it as sex. I just did it cause I'm horny, nothing to do with a bad relationship or anything like that. Been married long time, got a kid and the relationship is perfect.

Patrick_Bateman said:
With the divorce rate at 51%+ I would say more than 1/2 of men have cheated, hell I woulkd say 75% or more have......the ones that can get laid that is.
Everybody cheats, even women. And when it comes to taxes, it's everybody!!! So, you can call it whatever you want, some people think one thing is cheating and another is not when it is. It's all in how you see it.

I agree

tman55 said:
Girlfriends are one thing...but i don't think anyone should cheat on their wife.

i have never cheated on my wife been with her over 15 years now.

Yeah I hear ya bro, couldn't live with myself. Especially having a 2 year old daughter, because if I got caught I would lose them both.

Back