How often do you work abs??? ..ChiconSwole

Beaner

I read Chiconswole's workout she had posted and i love it....however, when should i work my abs??? i hear every day then every other day?? i know it is a muscle but i just don't know the best way??? :confused:

mine is everytime I work out.

Tues:chest, biceps, forarms, abs
wed:Legs, calf, abs
sat:shoulder, tri, abs
sun:back, legs, calf, abs

I had a fat belly, not so fat. I had been doin my program that way and now my abs outline are showing and having a slight cuts..:)
Yeah, mine sores a lot but you'll get used to it..:)
Try it.
Train hard and stay healthy

Thanks to all for posting! My abs hurt extremely bad for the last two days, so i guess i will do them when they don't hurt!

I have a hiding 6 pack right now! and i'm trying to get the last two coming out for a 3 day concert next week, i'm going to train them 3/4 days a week until then.

What would you reccomend for me? My abs hurt for 5 days after training them. My abs and legs take a long time to heal. Maybe because I trian them like a crazy bastard, I dont know.

So every 5 days for me, or 6 just to be safe?

{R}a{G}e said:
I have a hiding 6 pack right now! and i'm trying to get the last two coming out for a 3 day concert next week, i'm going to train them 3/4 days a week until then.

rage you live in BC?

nope ohio!
We have a 4 day concert thursday-saturday in the sun all day long! (outside country concert). Hope i'm ready!

Back