How to not get knots from injections

fat_white_guy

I haven't been on a cycle for a while because the last time I was on I was running fina/prop. with daily shots for better results. I loved it but had to cut my cycle way short due to knots accumulating everywhere I injected. Glutes and delts. everywhere else is too painful of an injection for prop. Anyhow I got to where my knots werent going away for several days. I had no place to inject unless I wanted to inject straight into a knot. Please give me your advice on this other than inject every other day. Thank you

Seriously,

When I inject I massage the ever living shit out of the area as soon as I pull out, I think this tends to help in dissipating the oil that was injected.

Whether it does or not I don't know, but I inject Eod and have no nots at all.

damn, i would definetally try shooting some more places... thats only 4 spots, so your hitting the same ones almost once a week... unless your doing front delts, rear, and all that...

1- I would take my pin size to 25G.
2- Rotate more sites in like quad, bi, tri, delt, etc. etc.
3- SubDivide up those areas like bicep - inner, Center, Upper. Delt - Front middle Rear etc. etc. etc.
4- Think about going EOD if possible (Higher MG/ML gear)
5- Power massage area
6- Cut gear with sterile oil
7- Change source, maybe his gear is high in BA.

Good Luck

There is one thing that has not been mentioned! Try heating the vial using hot tap water. In less than a minute, it should be close to your body's temperature, and this not only makes the oil flow smoother (viscosity), but also hurts much less... try it, you'll like it!

"You better knot mention this again you cocksucker!" Adam Sandler
Yesterday was my last inject and my wife was home so afterwards I had her massage my left glutes for like 5 minutes and have no pain at all for the first time all cycle...great time to find out,shit!

I couldn't push the test through a 25 guage pin. I don't know what I was doing wrong. If I site inject anywhere else I cant hardly move that muscle. For instance Bicepts. I couldn't move my arms for like 2 days.

fat_white_guy said:
I couldn't push the test through a 25 guage pin. I don't know what I was doing wrong. If I site inject anywhere else I cant hardly move that muscle. For instance Bicepts. I couldn't move my arms for like 2 days.

you got bad gear. filter if you have a filter. bake it in the oven for an hour @250f. put a pin it to asperate so you dont make a mess. heat before shooting on a hot plate or eye of stove. if this dont work dilute it with sterile oil. 25g pin is plenty big if you heat solution first.

Back