How to rigg bloodwork to help attain TRT

PapaNoel

Hello :)

The title pretty much says it all...
I meet with a doctor today and he ordered all the real tests that I can't purchase online.
Will get full testo panels and a few other things... I will go leave it anytime i want this week but he wants it to be fasted and before 10am.

Anyhow... I want my testo to be low enough to warrant getting sent to an endo, that will eventually script me real TRT.

Last blood work had me quite high due to clomid but haven't taken anything and only been to boxing training.

Any tips that can help?

I've used the excuses that I don't have morning wood, I lack sexdrive and have weak erections.
I haven't said I do steroids yet...

Where do you live? Why cant you get bloodwork done on your own?

Take a few pins of TRT level test and then get labs about 3-4 weeks after. It should be low enough to warrant, based on test alone.

Youll soon learn that not all docs and endis are well versed in HRT.

Where do you live? Why cant you get bloodwork done on your own?

Take a few pins of TRT level test and then get labs about 3-4 weeks after. It should be low enough to warrant, based on test alone.

Youll soon learn that not all docs and endis are well versed in HRT.

Because this is the legal option i have to obtain a legal TRT script. which is the only thing ill consider if ima do rest of my life, not gonna be doing illegal shit forever...will just be a nightmare when travelling for example, anyhow.

First the general doc takes the blood work needed, if there is anything out of the ordinary (like lower testo) he will refer me to an "androlog" which i believe translates to endo.
And he was the one asking all the excuses i used, i just agreed with him lol.

Because this is the legal option i have to obtain a legal TRT script. which is the only thing ill consider if ima do rest of my life, not gonna be doing illegal shit forever...will just be a nightmare when travelling for example, anyhow.

First the general doc takes the blood work needed, if there is anything out of the ordinary (like lower testo) he will refer me to an "androlog" which i believe translates to endo.
And he was the one asking all the excuses i used, i just agreed with him lol.

steroids will be legal in Europe inside 3 years time, id say wait it out.

steroids will be legal in Europe inside 3 years time, id say wait it out.

Europe is not a country bro ;)
Its already legal in some countries, such as the UK.
But Scandinavia will be one of the last countries.
If "europe" is legal in 3, expect us to be legal in 15.

Takes 8 years just to change those laws lol. Need to be approved by current government and then approved by the next elected government to pass.

Takes 8 years just to change those laws lol. Need to be approved by current government and then approved by the next elected government to pass.

So it is written, so it is done.

Takes 8 years just to change those laws lol. Need to be approved by current government and then .approved by the next elected government to pass.

all my life growing up i thought that Africa was a country. they had a flag, so i thought.

I meet with a doctor today and he ordered all the real tests that I can't purchase online.
Will get full testo panels and a few other things... I will go leave it anytime i want this week but he wants it to be fasted and before 10am.

Anyhow... I want my testo to be low enough to warrant getting sent to an endo, that will eventually script me real TRT.

Last blood work had me quite high due to clomid but haven't taken anything and only been to boxing training.

Any tips that can help?

drink more soft drinks, eat way more fast foods, 3 times per day minimum, drink at least a case of Red Bull per day.
and drink the cheapest bottled water around by the case.
All of this combined along with watching Oprah reruns day and night will elevate your Estrogen levels, along with all the testosterone in the foods and drinks and thus offset dramatically your blood levels, and give you diabetes at the same time.

Last edited:
Really you need to see where your levels are at a week or so after you've quit taking anything. I have no idea of you can get labs yourself or not in your country but here in the USA we can.

Also using testosterone to drop natural production followed by stopping usage in the proper time frame to cause low labs is how it's done. Depending on test prop or test cyp will determine when the labs will be taken showing low Test as well as low LH/FSH.

Possible estrogen control needed unless you run a lower dose of test so the actual level of testosterone is slightly below natty levels so E conversion will also be low. Basically running 80ng/dL per week maybe less of tits start showing up.

Any tips that can help?

these days all you have to say is that you feel depressed, lack of motivation like main man said above, cant get your pecker up, stay out of the sun before you go to the doc.

unless you go to an HRT clinic and pay a pretty penny, they won't give you injectables so fast.. especially if you aren't like 50 years old.

they'll do everything in order to restart your natural testosterone production unless you can just be straight up with your doctor. that's why it's important to establish a good relationship with a PCP i'm talking years and years.

Back