How to rigg bloodwork to help attain TRT

Let me actually reply to the question, since I've been in the same boat. I routinely have to make sure my test levels come in low for my twice yearly blood test with the doc.

Basically, you want to suppress your test before the bloodwork. In my case, I go back down to TRT dosages at least 30 days before the bloodwork, then get the actual test done before my next pin. In your case you need another way to make sure your test is suppressed. Either, get a hold of some real test and run it for a while, then stop cold and wait a few weeks. Your test should be pretty much suppressed.
Or, if that's not an option, get a hold of some suppressive SARMS, like RAD-140 for example. That should do the same thing and suppress your natural test pretty well.

Any doctor worth their salt would also check LH and FSH and see what you are doing, so using testosterone seems iffy to me.

The SARMS though, that's an interesting idea

unless you go to an HRT clinic and pay a pretty penny, they won't give you injectables so fast.. especially if you aren't like 50 years old.

they'll do everything in order to restart your natural testosterone production unless you can just be straight up with your doctor. that's why it's important to establish a good relationship with a PCP i'm talking years and years.

Im honestly just thinking of coming clean.
Say 've ran a few cycles but i have not recovered as I did before my first cycle and sorta lean towards addiction and that I cant stand being at such a low hormone rate vs when im on cycle.
But im scared of the health aspects bla bla bla and just help me be safe and normalize my values to the higher end or I will just continue to self medicate.

Europe is not a country bro ;)
Its already legal in some countries, such as the UK.
But Scandinavia will be one of the last countries.
If "europe" is legal in 3, expect us to be legal in 15.

Takes 8 years just to change those laws lol. Need to be approved by current government and then approved by the next elected government to pass.
so whats the EU for then?

America is really supposed to be 50 states that are like partners. The states are the individuals and the USA is a gang.

Except our corrupt government is so far outside of the Constutional limits it's just a war mongering nation that's in debt to a privately owned bank, corrupt and imprisoninging its citizens.

Lets make it easy for all:
” A continent is one of several very large landmasses. Generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, up to seven regions are commonly regarded as continents. Ordered from largest in area to smallest, they are: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia.”

Ok, so I halved my T results by following my doctors orders.

They were as follows;

1. Do not sleep the night before your test
2. Drink red wine the night before your test
3. Have a workout the morning of your test

I followed this and my levels went from 14 to 7.

Hope this helps.

the title of this thread gets me every time

steroid users: "i hate the way steroids are so looked down upon in society"
also steroid users: "HOW DO I RIG MY BLOOD TEST SO THAT WALGREENS IS MY NEW SOURCE?"

the title of this thread gets me every time

steroid users: "i hate the way steroids are so looked down upon in society"
also steroid users: "HOW DO I RIG MY BLOOD TEST SO THAT WALGREENS IS MY NEW SOURCE?"

touche my friend. wallgreen is the best place and fun for all.

to answer OP's question-- do a short test prop cycle, then pull bloods 2-3 weeks after your last pin

Hello :)

The title pretty much says it all...
I meet with a doctor today and he ordered all the real tests that I can't purchase online.
Will get full testo panels and a few other things... I will go leave it anytime i want this week but he wants it to be fasted and before 10am.

Anyhow... I want my testo to be low enough to warrant getting sent to an endo, that will eventually script me real TRT.

Last blood work had me quite high due to clomid but haven't taken anything and only been to boxing training.

Any tips that can help?

have a midget kick you in the balls for 3 hours then youll be fine.

in my humble opinion get drunk on tequila then hire a couple of midgets to kick you in the balls for a few hours.
that should do the trick and get your blood levels distorted enough to warrant your needs.

Europe is not a country bro ;)
Its already legal in some countries, such as the UK.
But Scandinavia will be one of the last countries.
If "europe" is legal in 3, expect us to be legal in 15.

Takes 8 years just to change those laws lol. Need to be approved by current government and then approved by the next elected government to pass.

Sure it is. look at the Euro €

get a hold of some real test and run it for a while, then stop cold and wait a few weeks. Your test should be pretty much suppressed.

I used to stop pinning about to weeks before my blood test so it came back low. That***8217;s the only way you really gonna lower it

Back