How to rigg bloodwork to help attain TRT

I'd also eat some sugary foods prior too and the day of as the post above noted that insulin spikes also can indirectly lower test.

Because this is the legal option i have to obtain a legal TRT script. which is the only thing ill consider if ima do rest of my life, not gonna be doing illegal shit forever...will just be a nightmare when travelling for example, anyhow.

First the general doc takes the blood work needed, if there is anything out of the ordinary (like lower testo) he will refer me to an "androlog" which i believe translates to endo.
And he was the one asking all the excuses i used, i just agreed with him lol.

The way I read TryingToGetStrong's comment is, take some gear, don't PCT. Then wait 3-4 weeks after your last injection. You will be shutdown. Your bloods will be off. Test will be low. Estradiol may be high. Your FSH and LH will be tanked. That's the only way I can think of rigging blood work if you aren't already low enough that a doctor can justify TRT.

In my opinion if you were going to go this far, I wouldn't use for just a few weeks. I would create a basic test cycle. Talk to people on here, and create a cycle with all the proper substances needed (Test, AI, HCG). Do a full cycle, when you finish don't run a PCT. Although, I would have everything on hand to run a PCT JUST to be sure. I'd also have additional Test Cyp, AI, and HCG on hand. You may feel a little like shit by the time you take your blood test. Post blood test you could either start running a PCT immediately to start returning your normal levels until you have TRT established. Or, you could start low level doses to try and figure out what your TRT dose is, but that would take getting labs. Sounds like ordering labs on your own isn't an option, so running PCT in the meantime may be the best bet.

The way I read TryingToGetStrong's comment is, take some gear, don't PCT. Then wait 3-4 weeks after your last injection. You will be shutdown. Your bloods will be off. Test will be low. Estradiol may be high. Your FSH and LH will be tanked. That's the only way I can think of rigging blood work if you aren't already low enough that a doctor can justify TRT.

In my opinion if you were going to go this far, I wouldn't use for just a few weeks. I would create a basic test cycle. Talk to people on here, and create a cycle with all the proper substances needed (Test, AI, HCG). Do a full cycle, when you finish don't run a PCT. Although, I would have everything on hand to run a PCT JUST to be sure. I'd also have additional Test Cyp, AI, and HCG on hand. You may feel a little like shit by the time you take your blood test. Post blood test you could either start running a PCT immediately to start returning your normal levels until you have TRT established. Or, you could start low level doses to try and figure out what your TRT dose is, but that would take getting labs. Sounds like ordering labs on your own isn't an option, so running PCT in the meantime may be the best bet.

so unhealthy to do but its probably the best way to get this sorted out.

Back