hows this sound for a first cycle?

Krazynuts

Hey guys, would like an opinion on this cycle
I will run 500 mg of test-e for 12 weeks with 40mg d-bol ed for the first 4
Will also run Aromasin throughout cycle
Nolva and Clomid as pct
I had a previous thread about a cycle but decided not to run a cycle until I was 12% bodyfat

That is the bone stock standard first cycle protocol, so I don't see any problem with it. Perhaps drop the dbol so you know how you react to ONE compound at a time.

Looks good. I could go either way on the dbol. I agree it's best to run a single compound to see exactly how you respond and to learn to manage sides if needed. Dbol is a high aromatizing compound and estro sensitive people may have issues but at the same time you can drop it if problems arise, and you should see any sides from the test during the first 1-3 weeks but it could intensify the possibility of high bp or gyno.

You have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) so it should be fine.

Hi Krazy!

How about some stats to go along with the cycle? age, years training, weight and goals?

That is the bone stock standard first cycle protocol, so I don't see any problem with it. Perhaps drop the dbol so you know how you react to ONE compound at a time.

I agree with Jacked. dbol is a very strong coumpound to start with, plus it is a 17a-alkylated, which is very hard on your liver and can cause high blod pressure, and male pattern baldness over a pretty short period of time...not to mention it can make one very aggressive.

One compound at a time, research the chemical, its dose, then its reaction within yourself.. Remember, this isnt a sprint, its a marathon, so longevity is key.

I've run both alone... for a first cycle i think everyone is right... stick to one compound. hoenstly my first cycle was dbol ONLY and after all was done I had a solid 15lbs gain and kept most of it after all the water weight dropped off...

I've run both alone... for a first cycle i think everyone is right... stick to one compound. hoenstly my first cycle was dbol ONLY and after all was done I had a solid 15lbs gain and kept most of it after all the water weight dropped off...

Dbol is a great compound for exactly that, 15 solid pounds and good retention. What was your dosage, just incase the OP decides to go that route? Did you run an anti-es or PCT?

would you advise a d-bol only cycle as a first cycle? or a test-e cycle? all help is appreciated :)
and i am 6 foot, sitting around 12% bodyfat, and am 24 years old

would you advise a d-bol only cycle as a first cycle? or a test-e cycle? all help is appreciated :)
and i am 6 foot, sitting around 12% bodyfat, and am 24 years old

No to the D-bol only cycle!!

< Looks around to see if DADAWG is still awake> :chimney:

he has a radar and picks up on anything d-bol only, anavar only etc

No to the D-bol only cycle!!

< Looks around to see if DADAWG is still awake> :chimney:

he has a radar and picks up on anything d-bol only, anavar only etc

Lol so true! Id do the test e for a first cycle. Don't need anymore than that yet. No need to put more compounds in your body from the get go. The test alone will give you awesome gains.

Alright guys :) will run 500mg of test-e split between 2 pins a week, with aromosin throughout, and nolva, Clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) :)

Alright guys :) will run 500mg of test-e split between 2 pins a week, with aromosin throughout, and nolva, Clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) :)

Good starter cycle. You will get some good gains on 500mg weekly of test. It will take about 5-7 weeks to kick in properly so don't expect magic over night :)

Good luck for some good gains.

Good starter cycle. You will get some good gains on 500mg weekly of test. It will take about 5-7 weeks to kick in properly so don't expect magic over night :)

Good luck for some good gains.

Thanks mate :) will start in January after I come back from Thailand ;)

Back