Humalin vs Humalog: An Intelligent Debate

You dont need to use creatine, but why not?Insulin dosages vary from perosn to person, anything over 16ius gives me diarehea, but some cant handle 8ius. I go with 12-15 myself.

is this true every thing you gain off of creatine you will just lose it anyway??

i thought it just blow you up with water and when you come off of it you will lose the water and it will not help you gain any muscle so what is the use of using it??

Its just like dbol or anadrol but not near as affective, of course, in the way it makes you retain intracelluar water, allowing stonger contractions, better nutrient flow, better recovery.

right i am on humalog and i drink a orange juice for carbs about 110carbs for 11i.u. of insulin and creatine and glutamine and whey protien i can not figure out why do i have diahrea now do you think it could be the orange juice i drink in the first hour about almost 4glass full of each connating 8oz. of juice do you think it could be the juice or the insulin doing it

hey guys found a cool chart that I had seen a while back on elite.....But I never noticed the log 75/25 mix....I'm thinking about using that post workout (morn workouts), it would give me the quick hit of log for recovery and then the long acting component for growth. That is if I can find it online. Let me know what ya'll think of that idea.

I know I wouldn't be able to take naps or anything, but even with it's 22 hour life I would be ok to sleep at night right? Ironmaster talked about using N for growth, and it lasts about as long.

Last edited:
maltodextrin is a complex carb from corn, it's sold as a powder and used in MRPs, go to supplementdirect.com and you can get it for cheap

get some dextrose while you're there too if you're gonna run slin, a mix of dextrose (fast) and malto (little slower) is a good mix after your shot

Why choose the 75/25, not that I'm doubting it but curious for the reasoning behind it.

If for the extended action I would suggest using multiple shots of hum-r at first to get used to. We need to remember Ironmaster is much more experienced with insulin than all of us combined, and has a good grasp of how his body responds. I've used large amounts of slin and still would be hesitant to jump into N. I would at least use hum-r every 6 hours for a week to see how I respond. Just my two cents :)

If it is the carb force by american bodybuilding that you are talking about it will work. I can't find the exact nutritional info though.

I know that it has what 105 gr of carbs? THat is a bit high in my mind but if it works for you with out adding fat go for it, the other question is how much of that is fructose. If it has over say 10-15 gr of fructose I would find another drink.

so elijah, why is 100 grams of carbs post wkout bad? ive been using 100 my self lately and had bumped that up from 75 and i feel like its better for me this way than the 75 i was taking feel like i am recovering better.

I shy away from that many carbs at once while using slin because I just don't need it. My slin drink is usually no more than 75 grams of carbs. It keeps me from feeling hypo for a good hour and my gains are good with no fat gain.

The main reason for using that many carbs is to get a large insulin spike if you are not injecting it seperately but this is also rather hard on your pacreas I would think (no proof just guessing). So for you 100+ carbs is good, but while on slin you provide the insulin so you can use fewer carbs.

Back