HYGETROPIN from China - opinions please

Thomas_37

Hi all,

I'am gonna to start my first HGH cycle in my life. I am 37 and had 15 years of experience with lightly dosed SAA. Mostly for fat loosing and keeping hard and fit. I am not a big muscle body man.

I plan to take no more than 4iU per day split into 2 injections during 8-12 months.

First I'd like to ask if someone took HYGETROPIN from "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ??
I've ordered 8iU. Any opinions of this product will be great.

Second should I add T4 and Testosterone E to the cycle?

thanks for any answer, Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
Hygetropin is REAL!!

I've ran 2ui's for two months prior to cycle, during the cycle (3 months) and 3 months post cycle. IMO and IME 2iu's and low dose Test is going to satisfy your goals but mostly exceed your expectations.

I too am a low mgs runner, not big, but turn some heads. So with that I can appreciate your goals are much like mine.

I also believe 2 years of 2iu's is more your best bet compared to to one year of 4 iu's.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'am gonna to start my first HGH cycle in my life. I am 37 and had 15 years of experience with lightly dosed SAA. Mostly for fat loosing and keeping hard and fit. I am not a big muscle body man.

I plan to take no more than 4iU per day split into 2 injections during 8-12 months.

First I'd like to ask if someone took HYGETROPIN from "hygetropin.com.cn" ??
I've ordered 8iU. Any opinions of this product will be great.

Second should I add T4 and Testosterone E to the cycle?

thanks for any answer, Thomas

hey bro, please keep us posted on how your order turns out and progress.... im lookin for some hgh too for an up coming knee surgery. Good luck!

i ran hygetropins for a while as well .. started at 2iu .. then bumped to 4iu ED .. i ended up switching to a couple different brands during the 8 months of use , in which i also threw in a test/tren cycle.. i liked the hyges a lot .. g2g IMO, but that was a while ago..

edit your post and remove the link you posted ... dunno if its legit or not . .but shouldnt be here either way ..

sorry for website, haven't read the forum guide.

Hyge read that is good so why ordered this.

2iu 2 years is better than 4iu 1 year - hm... nice advice, thanks

what about adding Test and T4?

If Test, how much? T4, how much?

My goal is hard, low fat body with normal muscles, just a fit almost 40yo guy with body of super fit 20yo he he....

t.

I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you guys but

Hygetropin is no longer produced!! the only hygetropin out there now is 100% counterfeit or fake.

It's simple the main guy for Hygetropin who has carried it since 2006 doesn't even have it anymore because as he stated they stopped making it! that sources name starts with an H for those that know who it is.

For the record lets go over the evolution of genuine hygetropin over the years.

They started out with Pinwheel caps, those were legit. A few years ago 2-3 they switched over to the 8iu stamped on the lids and those were the real Mcoys. A year or so ago they changed the lids again to the new lids which you see on H's if you ordered any recently up until just about 3-4 months ago.

So if you are buying hygetropin with pinwheel tops or 8ius tampd on the lids those are 100% bullshit! since the stock would be too old to be any good even if it was legit.

If you have some now it may still be good if it has the new lids on it but those stocks are pretty much exhausted also.

IP carries hygetropin if tells you anything ;)

Hygetropin was the very best branded generic for years and years! I used it exclusively for a long time.

the website you guys talk about was selling counterfeits to begin with.

Last edited:
Zeek, ok so what kind of china producers U recommend? I live in UE and China's and its prices is only one chance for me to buy it.
Legal way is 10x more expesive and completly not worth to get it.

t,

Zeek, ok so what kind of china producers U recommend? I live in UE and China's and its prices is only one chance for me to buy it.
Legal way is 10x more expesive and completly not worth to get it.

t,

As of today 3/9/2012 I can only be semi comfortable with two branded generics coming out of China. Riptropin and Elitropin, both of these contain real HGH although with high levels of impurities.

Your best bet it to secure one of these brands.

IS HGH a controlled substance where you live? if not, you can order direct from the big pharma producers in china and get things like Jintropin, Hygene, ankebio, the real genheal

Hygetropin is no longer produced!! the only hygetropin out there now is 100% counterfeit or fake.

It's simple the main guy for Hygetropin who has carried it since 2006 doesn't even have it anymore because as he stated they stopped making it! that sources name starts with an H for those that know who it is.

They started out with Pinwheel caps, those were legit. A few years ago 2-3 they switched over to the 8iu stamped on the lids and those were the real Mcoys. A year or so ago they changed the lids again to the new lids which you see on H's if you ordered any recently up until just about 3-4 months ago.

So if you are buying hygetropin with pinwheel tops or 8ius tampd on the lids those are 100% bullshit! since the stock would be too old to be any good even if it was legit.

If you have some now it may still be good if it has the new lids on it but those stocks are pretty much exhausted also.

Hygetropin was the very best branded generic for years and years! I used it exclusively for a long time.

yup with all the tropins these days, mine as well get generics if your gonna go that route.

It really does change day by day! It's a part time job keeping up with all of this shit!

and it doesn't pay well!

I have SRC telling he won't do business if I am taking a IGF blood test for HGH. WTF would I take an IGF blood test for GH??

What the hell is this guy talking about?

I have SRC telling he won't do business if I am taking a IGF blood test for HGH. WTF would I take an IGF blood test for GH??

What the hell is this guy talking about?
The IGF-1 test is the true measure of potency and quality of HGH. All this new hype of GH serum to me is nonsense! although, I would prefer to see IGF-1 tests done for this purpose a serum GH test will also at least tell us if there is HGH in the product one is taking.

IGF not only tells us if there is HGH but it also indicats the strength of said hgh especially if you already have a baseline.

High quality hgh willraise IGF-1 levels by 100pts per IU of HGH injected! this is the standard for pharm grade or high quality generics. this tule applies up until 5-6 iu's of gh anything over that and there is a point of diminishing return in regards to increased IGF-1 levels

If you are getting 60pt increases per iu you at least have real hgh but not as potent IMO

Sounds to me like your source is scared of the results!

Doctors and clinics have been using the IGF-1 test for a long time exlusively. The GH serum test was used to diagnose problems in children. Both tests have been around forever so the medical community choosing one over the other should tell you all that you need to know on which is the better test.

Let me also mention that to get the best reading it is best to test IGF-1 after eating! Not fasted

The IGF-1 test is the true measure of potency and quality of HGH. All this new hype of GH serum to me is nonsense! although, I would prefer to see IGF-1 tests done for this purpose a serum GH test will also at least tell us if there is HGH in the product one is taking.

IGF not only tells us if there is HGH but it also indicats the strength of said hgh especially if you already have a baseline.

High quality hgh willraise IGF-1 levels by 100pts per IU of HGH injected! this is the standard for pharm grade or high quality generics. this tule applies up until 5-6 iu's of gh anything over that and there is a point of diminishing return in regards to increased IGF-1 levels

If you are getting 60pt increases per iu you at least have real hgh but not as potent IMO

Sounds to me like your source is scared of the results!

Doctors and clinics have been using the IGF-1 test for a long time exlusively. The GH serum test was used to diagnose problems in children. Both tests have been around forever so the medical community choosing one over the other should tell you all that you need to know on which is the better test.

Let me also mention that to get the best reading it is best to test IGF-1 after eating! Not fasted

Good because I hate fasting!

This SRC was just another guy I was checking out. My guy is soild and the product already displays the traditional behavior(s) of real product.

I'll have results posted by end of next week.

As of today 3/9/2012 I can only be semi comfortable with two branded generics coming out of China. Riptropin and Elitropin, both of these contain real HGH although with high levels of impurities.

Your best bet it to secure one of these brands.

IS HGH a controlled substance where you live? if not, you can order direct from the big pharma producers in china and get things like Jintropin, Hygene, ankebio, the real genheal

Zeek -- have you seen any recent ELI results showing significantly lower serum GH than what Rips tested at -- I thought I saw a GH serum of 12.0 where as rips showed like a 25.0++

Are you thinking Thanks and Novos are heavily "guarded" by moderators and tests are not available to public?

-Matt

Zeek -- have you seen any recent ELI results showing significantly lower serum GH than what Rips tested at -- I thought I saw a GH serum of 12.0 where as rips showed like a 25.0++

Are you thinking Thanks and Novos are heavily "guarded" by moderators and tests are not available to public?

-Matt

When Novo's first came out 3 free kits were given to 10 people. 2 of those 10 are good friends of mine and they did test IGF-1 levels. Results were in the low 300's for 5iu ed users. Real HGH yes, strong HGH- no

I don't know about Thanks, I am and have been aware of them for years but I see nothing posted on them with blood work to back the claims. I know the guy behind them and IMO it is the same guy behind both thanks and novo's. Notice same rules for ordering etc

Back