I can't believe the people who cheat.

bigjay00

I cannot believe the people who cheat.

I fooled around with some girl a couple nights ago, afterwords she starts talking about some guy who happens to be her fucking FIANCÉ!

I don't get how people could cheat on their girl/boy friends, but I really cannot believe someone would have a one night stand when they are engaged and about to become husband and wife.

Women are whores

It is unbelievable to me how many engaged and married women have made passes at me.I guess there is no such as commitment anymore.

It's a fact of life in this disposable society we live in. Don't let it get you down though. There are twice as many honorable, decent people than there is scum. Take heart my friend, we still rule!!!!

Hell how about married ppl. I think it just a primal thing in some men to want alot of sex. They can't help it. Some women also don't give a man what he wants. In the beginning of the relationship they will do anything, then after they get engaged or married for awhile its like mother Teresa. Screw that.

i think chicks expect us to not be looking at boobies when we have a girlfriend. are they nuts? i see some nice boobies going by and they pull in my eyes like magnets.

It's difficult not to desire what you don't have or what you would like to have. Thats where honor and loyalty come in. However, what if like mick-g says occurs is then okay to look elsewhere ?

Last edited:
I agree... I learned a long time ago not to cheat on a girl... it's never worth the trouble you go through... if you feel like cheating then do one of two things...

1) this is the best possible choice.... Ask for a threesome with the girl you think is hot... If your chick is down it will make for a great night and in the end you have satisfied your need to "get something else".... the times I have pulled this off I have never wanted the "third party girl" after the 3-some

2) If you must..... If things are going bad in your relationship and you feel you are going to cheat for some reason (Bad Sex from your girl, you can't control yourself, your girls accusing you of cheating anyway, ect....) do the respectable thing, Be a man..... Break up with your girl as painful as it may be and handle your business with a clear concious... it will be best for all parties involved

The lesson here is --- NEVER, NEVER, NEVER CHEAT!!!!
IT's NOT WORTH IT!

thats for damn sure, cheating no matter what the reason, is cheating, its wrong, and it shouldn't be done, if you cheat on someone you shouldn't be with them in the first place, you obviously don't know how much they mean to you or how much you mean to them, or you just simply don't care and your a fucking asshole, may all those out their like this wrot

DJ VENOM said:
It's difficult not to desire what you don't have or what you would like to have. Thats where honor and loyalty come in. However, what if like mick-g says occurs is then okay to look elsewhere ?
What im trying to say, and ive been around long time, is that if your in a committed realtionship for a long time many or most will take their man for granted in the sex departement. Yes even the most beautiful of women. I know for fact that in the beginning of a sexual relationship all is very good and most women will do most anything to please, but it after youve been in it for awhile that there starts to be a lack of interest of the little thing that they used to do isn't. I think that is why most men cheat, but after the man is caught, it is always his fault and not that of the woman. If youv'e not been in a committed relationship for a long time, like 5-8yrs you prob don't know what im talking about or don't have the experience.

Last edited:
went through it and would never do it to anyone, if i think i would i wouldnt get involved in the first place.

A-TRAIN502 said:
makes it hard to trust

lol

truth is you can never really know anyone and thats a hard thing to accept, love can take you to the highest height and the deepest depth

Back